𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗

pairing: Bucky x reader

Requested by siredtoklaus1 "can you do a seb stan where you're a famous actress/model/musician as well and have a crush on seb and james corden (or someone) coaxes it out of you but you've never met but then somehow you do and you thought you'd be nervous but he's actually super nervous to meet you bc he's had a crush on you. idek if that makes sense at all lmaoo"

I hope this is what you wanted(: i picked a tv show off the top of my head so hopefully you watch the BBT.

words:869

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Alright, everyone! I want to introduce my next guest! The new season of The Big Bang Theory starts next Tuesday, give it up for Y/F/N!" James Corden sorta shouts over the loud audience and I walk out waving to everyone, smiling as big as I can.

This is my first time being on James Corden's Late Late Show and I'm super excited! I never thought I would get this far in life. I landed my first big break on a TV show last year, being Stuart's little sister on the Big Bang Theory. My band also landed its big break, selling over a million albums. My life couldn't get any better!

"So Y/N, this is the first time we've had you on this show," James says smiling.

"Yes, I'm super excited!" I giggle to myself.

"So, you play Stuart's sister on the Big Bang. Have you met any of the cast before you were on the show?" He asks.

"No, actually. They didn't know I would be on. So the shocked faces they had were genuine. They never added my character to there scripts at the very end so when I show up at the comic book store and say 'Hi i'm Emma, Stuart's sister' and they look at me confused and shocked, they really are," I smile answering his question.

"Speaking of comic books, you just landed a huge role! Is it true you are playing Captain Marvel next year?" He asks.

"Actually, I can confirm this. Yes, um, I was just on the cover of Entertainment Magazine in my new costume," I blush.

"Are you excited to met anyone?" He asks grabbing some cards of this table.

"Yes I am. I've been watching Marvel movies for as long as I can remember so its awesome to finally meet the people behind the masks and armor," I answering thinking of my celebrity crush.

"Who are you excited to meet more," he asks smiling to the audience. I hope this isn't a hint to something.

"I'm really excited to meet Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. Their characters were always my favorite," I blush a bit.

"Alright so I have a game I want you to play with me, It's called 'Flash Answer'. I'm going to put a timer on and i'm going to ask you questions and you gotta answer quick, Don't think of the answers" He says smiling.

"Okay sure," I smile.

"Time starts now! What color is Captain Marvels uniform?"

"Red and Blue"

"Who is Sebastian Stan's Character?"

"Bucky Barnes"

"What's one of Captain America's famous lines?"

"Language!"

"Bucky Barnes real name is?"

"James Buchanan Barnes,"

"Do you have a crush on Sebastian Stan?"

"Yes" I answer without thinking and both me and James pause and he smiles hugely.

"You're so mean," I laugh and blush.

"I am not!," He laughs, "Well I have a surprise for both you and him."

I look confused, is Sebastian here?

"Everyone! Let's bring out Sebastian Stan!" James says and starts clapping and the audience cheers with him.

Sebastian walks out, looking hot as ever.

He waves to everyone and walks over to us. I stand up and smile. We shakes each other's hand and I blush a little bit. We all sit down and Seb looks at James.

"Wow, you do make dreams come true, huh James?" Seb smiles.

"Yes I do," James smiles, "So you heard what Y/N sorta announced?"

"Yeah," he coughs to himself and wipes his hands on his pants, then turns to me. "So you like me?"

I blush, "Yes actually, i do"

"Then how about after this, we grab something to eat?" he asks.

"Sure," I say looking into his eyes smiling.

"Awe! That's so cute!" James says excitedly.

About a 20 minutes later and a few games, Sebastian and I are back stages and he walks up to me. He leans over and whispers in my ear, "I meant it, we're grabbing something to eat in a minute, because I have a crush on you too, ever since I saw your band play live."

"Meet you in ten minutes out back," I whisper back.

"Sounds like a plan." He winks and walks away.

What the hell just happened? Did Sebastian Stan just admit he likes me too?! The little fan girl, okay the big fan girl inside me just exploded. I have a date with the guy i've been crushing on for years. I can't wait!

Hopefully this is what you wanted! I actually enjoyed writing this!

If you would like to submit a request they are always open! Submit through ask or simply Message me!