personalities

Introduction of Jung wooyoung.

Age- 17
Friends- yeosang
Mingi
Jongho

Family- wooyoung's mom and dad had been running a fashion company, VS fashion co.
Well wooyoung didn't actually adored his parents except his mom she's the one who he open ups to. Whilst his dad, he's a jerk he just wants his son to do well in class and get a job. He doesn't give a shit about his social life, or his mental health.

Gardes- though he doesn't give a shit about school, marks and stuff, he has pretty good and average performances throughout academic years. He's smart and he knows it.;)

Personality- cheerful, fearless kid. He was always surrounded by his clowns aka mingi and yeosang, his best friends and jongho his another bestfriend but not as close as mingi.
They always do crackhead shit in school, clowning eachother;) Wooyoung was a happy kid, he's always stern around people he don't know or strangers.
He has purple hair, beautiful eyes, jawline sharp as knife (no cap), he's hot, cute and sexy he has many different appearances. students call him sexy face of their High school. He has charms to attract anyone at first glance which he knew himself ;)His body is not much fit, but fit enough to be a model, well proportioned.

 He has charms to attract anyone at first glance which he knew himself ;)His body is not much fit, but fit enough to be a model, well proportioned

Daily life of wooyoung
______________°°_____________________________________________

Introduction of Choi San.

Age- 18
Friends- yunho
Hongjoong
Seonghwa

Family- San's dad passed away when he was in 1st year of his High school. His dad was the only one person whom san could talk about his feelings and himself.
And his mom? She left his dad for another man she left San when he was in his puberty age. He currently lives with all by himself, he has a cat named byeol (star) who he loves more than anything! San also works as model side by side and that shit pays him off well, san is rich although he's alone but as I said that job pays him off well.
Rich.alone.cold

Grades- san, a student who would sleep in classroom and would still top the class, no one knew how could he possibly do these both things.

Personality- cold, cold as ice. Never gave a shit to anyone. Feelings of other than his closed didn't matter to him at all. He was lonely until his bestfriend aka yunho seonghwa and hongjoong came to Annoy and made his life less miserable.
Still whenever he was apart from them, he felt sad.
San has a pretty sculptured face his cheek bones are evenly defined. His lips are like jelly not much fuller but soft as pillow. He had naturally black hair, but highlighted few strands of hair on left (answer era san;)) Making him look a hot angel. His body was buffed with muscle he would shove his hands to take a book from his bag an his triceps would flex and veins will pop. God, even boys in his school would question their sexuality.
And his relation with Wooyoung? Y'all will know throughout the book.;)

                                           Daily life of san______________°°_______________________________________________

Daily life of san
______________°°_______________________________________________

∆ Do not steal/copy my work. I work hard on it.
∆ Mature content🔞
∆ Disclaimer: This work is just a fiction, and has fictional stuff. Do not take it seriously or assume that I'm making fun of artists. It has nothing to do with reality or artist.
Do not take it seriously, it's for the entertainment purpose.
∆ stan Ateez! 💕( stream fireworks)

___________________________________________________°°__________
Coming soon
•°unrequited hate°•