check on you

The party ended pretty late as wooyoung dropped san home as the older slept on his way, making wooyoung scream due to how cute san was.

San was lying on his bed sleeping lightly as a slight pain cut through the back of his head making him groan as he moved to his side getting in the duvets to be more comfortable. He shuffled here and there creating a fuss as he woke byeol up.

The little cat walked and sat on san's chest, making the older smile as the cat started licking san's lips and nose making san giggle as he laughed and kissed the fur ball.

Ding ding dong~~

San's apartment's door bell rang as he wondered who the fuck in the morning is here?

"Who could that be?" San questioned byeol as he kept the fur ball on the bed, grabbing a sweat pant from his wardrobe as slipped them on not even bothering to wear upper clothing as his warm caramel body shined. He ruffled his hair back as they weren't messy to create a bad impression.

San walked to the door, typing the password and opening the door when he saw someone he didn't expected.
It was wooyoung.

"Good morning!" Wooyoung smilingly greeted the older.

"Fucking 7 in the morning, what are you doing here?" San asked as he yawned and looked to the clock placed on the table infront of the sofa.

Wooyoung's eye's scanned each and every part of san's body, his hard muscles, his defined abs, popped out waist bones. On the right side of san's waist wooyoung noticed the tattoo san got few weeks ago. Presence.
Noticing how fatally hot that looked on older, san's collar bones and his freckle neck. San's sweats hanging dangerously low making wooyoung drool.

"Eyes up here, jung." San lowly chuckled as he let the younger in, wooyoung took in the interior of san's house as he was amazed by how minimalist yet elegant everything looked.

"What are you doing here? It's damn early." San whined as he opened the curtains of huge glass sliders allowing the blue light of winter in the house.

San turned around to face wooyoung as he was wearing a red hoodie and black pants, looking so freaking cute right now.

"Came to check up on you, you head's paining, isn't it?" Wooyoung looked at san trying not to wander his eyes on anything else than his face.

"It does, my head is spinning how do you know?" San asked raising his brow suspiciously.

"Because of the negroni you had last night." Wooyoung laughed recalling the disgusting face san made making him snort.
San rolled his eyes and ended up laughing upon hearing the contagious laugh of younger as it filled the whole House.

"Disgusting peice of sh-"
"It's not even the start of day and your cursing,!" Wooyoung complained about san who was now walking to the kitchen counter behind the living room as wooyoung sat on the stool beside the island of kitchen.

San put the milk in the microwave to warm it up a little bit for his precious cat as wooyoung watched the older's back muscles flex at the slightest action of his.

"Baby~ come out! Someone's here!" San yelled lightly before taking out the warmed milk and pouring it into the bowl.

Wooyoung frowned when san said so, 'san has a boyfriend? Who the fuck is baby? What did you expect wooyoung? He might have one.' wooyoung thought.

He felt his heart sunk down a little at the thought of san having someone else with him.

Wooyoung flinched when byeol jumped on the island.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD!" wooyoung screamed making san laugh harder than ever.