desire [M]

It was weekend morning, Sunday and it was currently 1pm.
San was taking a late bath in his huge bathroom.

He washed his hair as he washed his body not forgetting to trace his tattoo as he loved it. Suited perfectly beside his pelvic bone.

Getting out of the shower he only wrapped a towel around his waist, dangerously low as his tattoo was showing he took one more towel to dry his wet hairs.

The huge mirror infront of him as he looked at himself smirking a little at how good his body looked as his abs were back, he started to Apply his skin products, very conscious about his skin as he took a purple hair dryer from the top drawer.
Drying his hairs as they were a little damp he decided to let it go, he took his favourite Cologne having a very mild yet soothing fragnance applying some on his neck.

Whilst applying the cologne his eyes averted to the number of purple-blue marks he had on his freckled neck which were Left by his lover Jung wooyoung.
He smiled at the thought and grazed it with his fingers, recalling the moment when wooyoung kissed so sweetly on his neck, damn Jung wooyoung.

He heard the the ding ding dong of the lock he frowned a little but sighed, he knew it that would be yunho either to sleep and play games with san as he Chuckled.

"Yunho can't be seperated from me, can he?" San chuckled applying the mint chapstick on his lips before grooming his hairs perfectly and stepping out of the bathroom.

Soon he was about to go out as he washed his hands the door flied open with a thud making san scream in top of his lungs.

"WHO THE FUC-"

Wooyoung stood there, his eyes having a lot to say as he saw the attire of older.
San's greatly groomed hair, his honey skin, those hard yet perfect abdominal muscles, his tattoo that made him look so sexy. His freckled neck and those hickeys he felt, god san you look so sexy right now.

"Woo? What are you doing here?" San questioned squinting his eyes to see what younger's eyes held as he wasn't able to figure out why wooyoung bulged out in his bathroom, is he mad about something?

"Fucking missed you so much." Wooyoung said rushing towards san wrapping his arms around his bare torso and capturing his lips.

San's eyes widened due to the sudden action of wooyoung but he closed his eyes and responded to the kiss.
The kiss was rushed as wooyoung was so desperate to feel san his hands massaging older's waist gently as san mewled into the kiss.

Thier tougues clashing with eachother as wooyoung kept draining san's mind with his so addictive lips. Thier breathings got much heavier than before as they pulled away, wooyoung looking in san's eyes so Lovely, yet they held something san couldn't figure out.

"Tell me what's wrong woo?" San asked his voice smoothing out wooyoung alot.
"It's been freaking two days, I missed you." Wooyoung said taking a good glance at san's face, he looks so pretty, god.

San just stood there smiling lovingly as his dimples showed that made wooyoung melted into the air.

"You could've came over you know, lazy ass." San said as his little laugh echoed in the bathroom, wooyoung on the other hand was sulking a little but also missed the cute laugh of older.

"I see how you didn't even miss me." Wooyoung said his face sulky as his pout growing a little, san smirked at the younger.

"I highly doubt that."
"I guess it's true."
"It's not, quit thinking like that little one."
"Make me."

That's was all for san to smash his lips hungrily over wooyoung's lips as wooyoung's blood rushed to his crotch at the sensual kiss they were sharing.