You must not get caught

"AAAAGGH FUCKER YOU SCARED ME ISTG-" he screamed
He heard multiple ugly laughs and chuckles coming from behind, he stumbled and turned around sighing he clenched his chest with his hands, slowlyy feeling the dread go away.

"Why are y'all here so early I should be the first when I called you in the first place, AUUGH!"

"Hyungg~ we were so excited to be here and listen what you wanted to talk about, right guys?" Jongo exclaimed getting impatient about what hongjoong is gonna say.

But ouh oh? Why is jongho here? He's a friend of wooyoung and hongjoong is of san's, no relation? must they not hate or Envy eachother?
No it wasn't like that at all san's and wooyoung's friends were all bestfriends since the first year of high school without woosan knowing about it ;)
Sneaking out of house, talking secretly to each other in school or in public places they would find opportunities to talk. 

These 6 people are waiting and praying that one day every tension and fight between wooyoung and san would vanish and they'll become friends, too bad they expected this. There wasn't any chance wooyoung would befriend san at any point in his life.

"Joong-ah tell us why you called us?" Seonghwa appealed with his honey yet flawless voice.
"Ah right let's head inside first.", Hongjoong led the way.

While making their way inside tree house yunho smacked mingi and yeosang's head and ran inside the house like a kid.

"Aish-"
"This little peice of-"
Both ran to chase the older and get their revenges to which seonghwa shaked his head in defeat, "they'll never grow up for fuck's sake."

6 boys been friends for a long time and they have a really strong bond everyone loves each other knowing everyone has their own flaws, that didn't work on breaking them apart. Hongjoong and seonghwa, were the eldest of the group, led the children and gave them their shoulders for support. While hongjoong was teaching kids manners seonghwa loved and cared for them, it wasn't like they claimed themselves as parents but that trait itself was inherited by both of them.

Yunho and mingi the clowns aka the fucking giraffes of the group always teased yeosang and jongho, god these two are the only slight matured kids in the group and always obeyed the mom and dad, thier chemistry is like a cat and mouse one moment they'll be showering eachother with love and care and next moment will literally choke themselves. Hope they get help.

Yeosang and jongho? The trouble makers, swear to god if hongjoong finds a day when he can kill these two he won't miss the chance. Seonghwa would say no to hangout late or would say that Don't text in between the lectures, jongho and yeosang would do the opposite of it and then again hongjoong would scold them in his room, so everyone gets scared when hongjoong calls them in his room.
Yeosang was sassy and savage doesn't give a shit, jongho was the type to take interest in each and every thing, he's the youngest of the group.

The lavish kitchen of the tree House and the minimalist yet elegant interior of the house made the place cozy and comfy, the shelves in the living room filled with video games and comics, another shelve on the left had stuff of the boys like, yunho's headphones jonhgo's calligraphy books, and hongjoong's books to study Seonghwa's cleaning supplies.
A blutooth speaker set on the the right side of table beside the shelve with seonghwa's favourite vase on the side. A large sofa set in the middle of the room was the only place to rest in the house as it has no rooms cuz everyone agreed that we must live and relax together and it would be fun. With a hexagonal coffee table infront of sofa, a balcony infront of the living room with fantastic glass sliders, gave the view of of Sunrise and sunset.

Now, where this all money came from? How did they managed to make all of these? It took nearly 1 year as the tree house was on sale and they got it somehow by collecting the money from every one jonhgo's parents are rich and he had high allowance so he invested huge. Seonghwa Invested in the kitchen goods and supplies on his own even though others insisted not to, hongjoong worked and spent a lot on the paper work and legal stuff of house, mingi yeosang and yunho invested in the Living room decoration and stuff.