epilogue

The life settles.

A lot of things has passed since 4 years, bodies, surrounding and his own people.
Not it a bad way though. San was 17 when he got together with wooyoung and his life after meeting him was the best he could ask for, the last four years have been a little tiring but a lot more merrier than his entire life has been.
San is now 22,
He got a job, a company secretary of the company he used to Model in, he got glimpse of diffrent sides of wooyoung.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong got married at 23, mingi and yunhoe have jobs are engaged but not married, jongho and yeosang are somewhat in between of figuring if they like eachother or not.
Like hongjoong said they should live in together, thier wish came true when hongjoong became the owner of his dad's company. He got a whole ass villa with others help, they live in together with eachother, and thier life could not be much better.

Wooyoung on the other hand was trying to take his dad's position, well no his dad and he are not on good terms maybe they never will and that's what wooyoung thought.
But this doesn't mean his life was lowkey sad and depressing,
San by his side was like a whole time of heaven and hell when they used to tease eachother. Wooyoung was frustrated by san, frustrated because he handled wooyoung like he was gonna slip away from his life, and god wooyoung loved san like no tomorrow.

To both of them eachother was like a other half, wooyoung couldn't live without san and san couldn't live without younger. San needed warmth and wooyoung needed love and like that the both could fill eachother with what they needed.
Just like otherhalf who complete eachother? Yes that's what it was.

💖

San was walking towards their villa after parking his car in the parking lot, his coat tightening around his arms and shoulders as he loosened his tie a little and sweeped his soft and groomed wine hair. He and wooyoung decided to change thier appearances and wooyoung dyed his hair to black and blond.

A glimpse of what they look like right now.

He sighs thinking about how hell the day has been, constantly working his ass off and checking the stock market sheets, reports and contracts he was tired and needed a good bathe to sooth out his day

The sun was set on the horizon as the twilight shined dimly the streaks of purple and blues of sky shined as he saw the villa in his sight.
Not too soon from his opposite he saw a figure approaching the same destination as his, he saw his man, the same Oreo haired male walking elegantly towards the villa maintaining a smile and already looking at san.

There walked wooyoung on the opposite of san, also walking to the villa as he was off his work and heading home.
It was like fate they both walked towards the entrance of the villa with a fond smile and they stood infront of eachother.