san is sick

"YUNHOEEEE!" Wooyoung screamed excitedly as he ran cutely towards the boys, hongjoong seonghwa mingi jongho yunho yeosang. The boys were standing outside the school gate as they were early today, mingi making jongho mad over shits, yeosang playing with hongjoong's hair making a fuss. Seonghwa and yunho playing head flicks.

Wooyoung and san got along well with eachother's friends, they hangout a lot and each of them seem to accompany everyone.

Seonghwa saw wooyoung ran upto them in a Black jumper as he opened his arms to welcome younger, wooyoung threw himself in Seonghwa's arms hugging the older and pulling away.

"Good morning Y'ALL, itS yA bOi jUnG wOoyOuNgg!" Woo said making every crack on his tone of saying.

"This mf is so loud told y'all." Hongjoong said ruffling wooyoung's hair.

"I'm ready to kill a hoe." Yeosang said making mingi laugh his ass out.

"The hoe is wooyoung? Am I right yeo?" Yunho asked his hair bouncing.

"That hoe is YUNHOE!" Yeosang exclaimed as he ran behind yunho around their circle as wooyoung laughed his laughter high pitched, making seonghwa die.

"MINGIYAA HELP!" Yunho said as he ran in circles making yeosang laugh.

"Not today my love." Mingi said creating a peace sign.

"And they say I'm the youngest. HAH!" Jonho shaked his head.

"I don't know whether I should be concerned or not, Jesus Christ." Hongjoong said putting his arm around jongho as the two stopped chasing eachother.

"Yunho is a hoe." Yeosang exclaimed catching his breath.
"I'll bury your skate board here, hahah." Yunho said as he High-fived mingi.

Everyone smiling as they kept cracking dumb jokes here and there, one thing wooyoung was worried that san was nowhere to be seen, neither he contacted wooyoung last night or texted him.
A dread of sadness washed over wooyoung as he was getting impatient to see san, he can't live without older. They have become inseperable, wooyoung wants to see san
right now.

"Yunho-yah do you know where san is?" Wooyoung asked as everyone was heading in the building for thier day, talking to each other.

Yunho the hoe slowed his movements in order to walk with wooyoung, "Well, he didn't came at my house yesterday but in morning he said he'll be a little late."

Wooyoung got a little bit of assurance for the context as hongjoong wrapped his arm around wooyoung's neck.

"San called me today morning his voice was terrible, felt like he was sick and when I asked what happened he simply said he just woke up and told not to worry." Joong replied.

Wooyoung was totally worried about san now, he can't just stay away from his lover like this without checking up on him.

"He'll be fine wooyoungie don't worry." Yunho says patting his back.

"Keys! Gimme the keys to his apartment, you have them don't you?" Wooyoung said his eyes having anticipation as yunho fiddled his hands in his pocket and took out the keys giving it to wooyoung.

"Thank you so much my great friend. Tell the teachers I'm having a day off!" Wooyoung saud slowly backing away as hongjoong and yunho looked at him dumbfounded.

"But it's Monda-"
"Peace out!"
Wooyoung was already dissappeared from the hallway as both of them chuckled at his worried ass for san.

"Love birds I say." Hongjoong said smiling.
"I know right, cuties." Yunho said as they got in thier classes.