I wanna fix you

It has been a week plus 4 days since the both male didn't talk to each other, san always approached the younger to initiate a even single small talk but wooyoung either walked passed him or would ignore the existence of older.

San missed him, yes he did. He didn't know what part of him was developing this missing feeling but he did miss the younger, how wooyoung would grin mischievously, the way wooyoung's eye would lit up whenever he was with his friends laughing and having fun. For once san appreciated a happy person, san wanted to see the contagious smile of wooyoung he knew he shouldn't feel anything like this but too bad he couldn't control what he felt.

Wooyoung on the other hand,,, totally broken down, miserable, mess and fuss. He couldn't control himself he couldn't when it came to san he knew he's falling hard for san yet he tried to denied the growing feeling. Who is he trying to fool? Himself? Too bad.
Wooyoung is struggling internally he's thinking about san all day and night. Why? He wants to be by san's side not just by taking advantage or about sex he actually wants to hold him be there with him. Wooyoung thinks that san is lonely, it's just his prediction if this prediction is right, wooyoung wouldn't be able to control his flooding feelings.

It was a usual day, no talking to eachother's as san stood on the parapet of the rooftop with no fear, it wasn't like he's gonna jump off the parapet, he's just standing there taking in the fresh air as much as possible to clear his mind.

'It's been exact 11 days, he hasn't talked a word to me, "Think about it san, you wouldn't come here all the way just to ask me to be annoying or is it something else you're feeling"
What does he want me to think, I'm already thinking about him, I wanna see him, yes I'm feeling something that I shouldn't, Even if he likes me he doesn't deserve a cruel and bad person like me. I just hope he's .. happy' san thought.

"Daddy I've been blessed by such good grades, can we go play something or go on a trip?!" A girl on the street who seems to be with her dad, san noticed the girl as she belonged to his school in first year.

That girl's smile, her dad's proud pride which seem to flatter san made him think about his own dad.

The memories of the huge party his dad threw off when san was 15 came flooding in his brain, giving him a immense pain that cut through his back of the head making san frustrated yet emotional.

"I miss you dad, so fucking much." San gritted his teeth trying to control the tears that were threating to fall anytime, it wasn't a help until a hot lump in san's throat formed making him feel suffocated, his Adam's apple hurting badly.

Tears rolled down his cheek yet san's hand in his pockets not Even bothering to wipe his eyes, he wasn't a mess while crying but, tear after tear kept rolling, his eyes in shade of pink he knew it. He just whished for one thing, to be with his dad for a little more, just a little more.

"What are you doing up there, come down!" He heard a voice behind him not even bothering to turn around as he couldn't recognise the owner of the voice, too busy in his thoughts.

"Whoever the fuck you are, go away before I push you off the cliff." San said, his tone terribly cold.

He turned around to his surprise it was wooyoung, oh how badly san wanted to see him, god.
His purple hair beautifully styled his eyes held such a wonderful look, his mole under the eye making him look so pretty yet unreal. San swear he was dreaming, he missed him way too much.

San quickly wiped his teary face with the sleeve of his thin mustard hoodie.

Wooyoung's heart ached, ached more than anything upon seeing the older's face full of tears he wondered what happened to him.