I hope I could unsee things

The dim sunshine reflecting from the glass sliders as the peaceful moment keeps them alive.
The faint sound of city is heard in the living room of san's house.

He sat on his cuddly, soft grey sofa with his legs hanging in the ground as his head was rested on the head rest of sofa with the most softest abd beautiful boy on his lap, wooyoung.

It was surreal, every moment with the younger was surreal as he thought only one thing.
How did we even hit this phase? It's unbelievable how we used to fight back then.

San just hoped one thing that they stay like this forever, until they die. He can't let go of wooyoung, not now, not that easily.

Wooyoung laid there on san's muscly yet soft thighs, his lap as his eyes were on san's jaw bones. Man has jawline sharper than knife. The younger thought as he traced his underjaw with is slender fingers. They just sat like this listening to birds chipper and peace pierce through them.

San looked down at wooyoung who was already looking at him and the older smiled, his eyes sparkling everytime he saw younger and wooyoung didn't seem to ignore it. His stomach twisted whenever san looked at him like that.

"You look more handsome up close, sannie." Wooyoung said as his finger traced now san's scrunched nose.

"Only up close hm?" San asked nonchalantly as wooyoung giggled, wanting to play with older but knew san was like a Greek goddess, ethereal.

"Yes only up close," wooyoung said as he booped san's nose and sat up straight, crossing his legs as san gave him a intersted look and sat like his lover.

San took a minute to take in the amount of goldness and glow wooyoung's face held, almost unreal. The purple haired male it almost impossible for san to stay less amused at his looks.

"Do you have something to say?" San questioned as he tucked a purple strands of hair behind wooyoung's ear. The younger's heart thumping at the action.

"I was wondering if we can go out right now?" Wooyoung asked as if san would scare him right away, his voice a small tone.

"Why are you so sacred to ask woo? I'm not gonna eat you," san laughed as wooyoung laughed nervously. His laugh echoing.

"Well, I was planning to go to shopping someday this week as I gave away my old clothes so I have less things to wear, don't wanna go to shoot in PJ's," wooyoung laughed as he listened to San, an idea popping in his mind!

"Will you go out shopping with me!?" Wooyoung questioned excitedly as he bounced lightly on sofa making san die of cuteness.

"Ofcourse I would, think of it as date." San winked as wooyoung's cheek burned, they've been on good number of dates but due to san's busy schedule they haven't from a week or two.

"You know my parent's company, VS fashion co. Has a inbuilt mall we can go there and you like the clothes don't ya?" Wooyoung asked, the last part of sentence was in a flirty way. San's jaw hung as he thought who the fuck on earth has a inbuilt mall.
But he was excited to go there though and spend his alll the money. Not gonna lie san was filthy rich as student.

"Oh my sweet Jesus I want to go there! RIGHT NOW!" San got up and danced weirdly making wooyoung laugh at him as he loved the High pitched laughter.

"I hope you're not broke," wooyoung said between laughing
as san stood now still, wearing a sulky expression. He walked towards wooyoung and grabbed his wram cheeks.

"I'm never broke bitch, your boyfriend is richer enough." San said as wooyoung giggled more resulting in san's pressing a firm kiss on wooyoung's lips.