Jung wooyoung won't stop

San-ah! How was your day son?"
...
"San come down! The food is ready."
....
"San? Will you play catch with me?"
...
"San-ah?" ... "Are you okay, son?"

His dad's beautiful yet flawless voice echoed through san's hemispheres, making it pain more. The countless number of memories flashed through his mind precluding him to think straight.
San was at the rooftop of the school he locked the door and slowly slumped down on the floor grabbing his hair, his head spinning dangerously he felt like he's about to pass out any minute now. Whenever someone else mentioned his dad or mom san would go insane, just like now.

A warm tear rolled down his clear cheek, followed by another, he was a Crying mess by now. His breath heavily uneven his throat forming a heated lump making his Adam's apple hurt, he's keeping in a lot of things.
San's breathing started to hitch more and more his nose getting blocked.

"I'm such a miserable mess." He cried out, feeling his heart shred into pieces although it was broken. The feeling of emptiness, loneliness stabbed him at the same point.
San always felt like this, empty.
His stomach would churn and twist at thought of his father, he felt empty no one was by his side, no one.
It was only him, him and him. He would break down and get up on his own, he would go through hell and back but still would stay strong, he would go through times of anxiety and still seemed fine. Why was he doing this all?
He was chasing his own life to find the happiness, he knew it was gonna worth it in the end he was sufferring a lot but he knew that one way it won't be like this.

"D-dad, I miss you.. alot....I wish you could hear this." He whispered his voice totally toned down due to the lump in his throat.

He got up wiped his tears, his hands searching something in his ash black pants his eye drop, it's something that he would carry everytime with him. why? Because his eyes were small it needed moisture everytime he felt like it's itching he would use it.
He opened the lid dropped few drops of the liquid in his eyes and blinking few times to get it absorbed. By this time san knew that his eyes would have turned red due to crying but his drop worked like magic he knew the drop had made his eyes less red.

He got out from the rooftop only to witness it was lunch time he walked passes the students not paying any attention to anyone who would interrupt him. He got many glances by girls in the hallway, but san enjoyed this alot girls dying and drooling over him though he didn't exchanged the same sexuality. He walked past the lockers where girls would be clinging onto him, winking at few of them whom he found interesting swiping his hands through his black lavish hair to which the girls fanned over.

San entered the cafeteria searching for his friends, the best part. He saw yunho wave at him and I swear his eyes lit up at the sight of his friends laughing and giggling, he loved his friends they were his rare happiness.

"Ssup clowns!" San said slumping down on the chair watching his friends pay attention to him now.

"San, did you cry?" Seonghwa asked in worried tone.
San felt his chest tightened, 'god how does he knooow!' san thought.

"Ofcourse not! He-h why would you think that hyung?" San said trying to erase the nervousness in his voice.

"Lie." Hongjoong glared at san, wanting to hear the truth yunho looked worried as well.

" The test didn't go well hyung!" San said grumpily, whining at the fact.

"Lie." Hongjoong stated getting more serious. San cursed under his breath, they're not gonna let me off the hook, will they?

" It's okay if you don't want to open up about that, we're here okay?" Yunho smiled like a puppy he is, Riffling san's hair. San melted in the olders touch for a moment he forgot everything that happened earlier.