the line is still on

On the Phone call.
8:15 pm

"Hey woo, what are you doing?" San giggled when he heard the smaller spit wrong lyrics of WAP.

"Mhm Nothing much I miss you but my mom won't let me go out because it's late, bullshit." Wooyoung said as san knew smaller was pouting.

"It's cold outside don't try to come here." San replied

"You don't want me to come there?" Wooyoung said as he pretended to be dissappointed.

"Woo, it's not like that I just don't want anything to happen to you or your body. You're n-not an ordinary person to m-me." San suttered, feeling hard to express his feelings.

"Baby, I'm kidding I'll take care of you and myself. Anyways are you feeling alright now? The temperature was pretty fucked up." Wooyoung asked as san laughed at the humour of smaller.

"I'm okay, my nose is running." San said.

"Do you wanna know something?" Wooyoung asked his voice sounding cutter than ever.

"Mhm?" San wanted to just sleep in arms of smaller due to how sweet wooyoung sounded.

"When I was at your home and you were wrapped in sheets you looked so cute! You're eyes were bigger and your nose had a rosy Colors! Your lips were red than usual."

Wooyoung said his voice sounding so exited as he layed in his bed kicking the air at san's cuteness.

"Stoppp~ I looked like a steamed dumpling." San replied and wooyoung guessed that san was sulking right now.

"A cute one to say, cute dumpling. Should I call you that." Wooyoung laughed as his contagious laugh making san giggle.

"Bitch!" San replied

"Sannie.."
"Woo.."

"Be with me forever?" His voice soft

"I'm not planning to leave you alone, not after what we've been through. Never be insecure about it woo I'll be by your side at your worsts."

San replied his voice smoothing out each a very tension from wooyoung's body.

"I love you."
"I love you too woo."

"But you're a pedo!" Woo siad making san laugh at his words

"I swear I'd have chased you if I was there." San said making wooyoung laugh, High pitched.

"Dumpling!"
"JUNG WOOYOUNG!"

Wooyoung laughed harder.

"Wooyoung! Come down stares! Right now!"  It's wooyoung's dad, obvious.

"Woo? Is someone bothering you?"

"No sannie, it's just dad Calling me downstairs." Wooyoung said as he whined, not wanting to end the call.

"Go talk to him, I'll call you later hm?"

"Bye sannie, love you!"
"Bye love, I love you too."

Wooyoung shoved he phone in his pocket, without hanging up, he didn't know that san hasn't hung up either.

"Woo? The line is still on? ...
You there wooyoung?"

No response.

"JUNG WOOYOUNG! I told you to come here!" His dad said making wooyoung roll his eyes.