let us go off the hook [M]

Dick san
9:03pm

Open the door shortie, I'm outside.

Who tf is shortie-

Open the door

Coming~

What?

What?

-

Wooyoung stood outside the huge apartment of san, his car parked right infront of the door as he leaned over the door of car patiently waiting for the older to step out.

Beep.

Wooyoung heard the opening sound of the door as san walked out of his apartment, fixing his loose tie and closing the door behind him through smart lock.

Wooyoung took a good glance at older from head to toe, san's white simple shirt tucked him the high waisted trousers, simple yet elegant. His small waist perfectly wrapped as his sleeves rolled up below his elbows as his shoulders and chest buffed with muscles.

His pretty face topped with slight make up as his small yet bright eyes having contact lenses on them, his highlighted strands standing out so flawlessly.
San looked immensely sexy.

"Hi there." San chuckled at the younger who was now busy eyeing older.
"Hey." Wooyoung said warmly too much drowned in san's Beauty.
San didn't failed to notice wooyoung's suit which hugged his body perfectly. His hair styled, matching his concept making his features more detailed as his mole on the lips didn't failed to attract san, his luscious eyes.
Wooyoung was past sexy.

"You look good." Wooyoung blurted making san embarrassed about it as he's not good at taking compliments.

"Ah thanks, you look pretty too." San replied Hoping it would've made younger happy which it did.

"Shall we go?" Wooyoung asked as he twisted the keys in his fingers before throwing it at san who succeeded in catching them.

"You drive today." Wooyoung said smiling, going towards the passenger side, he stopped in the middle, "don't tell me you don't know how to drive?" Wooyoung fake gasped as san rolled his eyes.

"I do know, haven't drived in a long time. Hop on." They both god in the car as the fastened thier seat belts.

"Put on the location." San said before starting the engine and swiftly driving the car.

They sat with the silence as it was getting awkward by the time passed.
"Are you excited about the party?" Wooyoung decided to break the silence between them, he looked at san as he was driving his side profile looking effortlessly sexy, taking wooyoung's breath away.

"I don't even know a single soul there, what am I gonna do? Drink and pass out there?" San asked as he turned to look at wooyoung who's already staring at him.
Thier eyes met for few seconds as san turned his attention to road.

"I told you it'll be fun, there will be loads of people and games." Wooyoung said already excited about party.
San on the other hand was facepalming himself at the younger's reaction.

"You're really social, aren't you?" San shaked his head, chuckling as wooyoung wanted to hear more of it.

"Unlike someone I know!" Wooyoung said sticking his head out to san smiling mischievously, san rolled his eyes at the younger's action.