school premises [M]

"MINGIYAAA!" San laughed as Mingi kept on tickling San making him laugh hard as other 6 just laughed at mingi and san being loud.

"Yeah now adopt him, I can't handle this boy." Wooyoung joked as everyone on the table laughed.

"YAH!" San screamed at wooyoung only to be tickled more by mingi.

Currently it was lunch time and the 8 friends of family sat on the table, yunho beside mingi as wooyoung sat beside San and to his left was yeosang, next to yeosang was jongho sipping his t e a. Yunho and mingi were by jongho's side and to the side of them were the eldest, hongjoong and seonghwa.

The each of them cracking jokes, making fun of eachother, and some showing skinship, mostly the eldests. S I G H.

"Okay guys jokes apart, is everyone doing good? Studying well?" Hongjoong asked as the all attention was to him, like the dad he is.

Yeosang expertly and slowly was sliding under the table as he heard the topic of studying, he hated it the most but is the brilliant of all, hongjoong noticed him and spoke up.

"Are you trying to hide Mr. Kang yeosang?" Hongjoong said crossing his hands and leaning in the chair, wooyoung laughed loudly at the sarcasm as San hit him.

"Well h-hehe you see I need to water my socks, gotta go-"

"You need to water your socks? Am I hearing this correct?" Hongjoong questioned the sarcasm at it's best as everyone tried to collect their laughs.

"You have to try harder my good friend." Mingi saud bursting into laughter as everyone at the table rolled due to laughing, excep hongjoong who was smiling mischievously because he caught his kid procastinating.

"Sit down and explain yeo yeo," older stated as yeosang laughed nervously and sat, taking a sip of his yogurt.

"Well you see dad, this wooyoung guy dragged me to jonhgo's house and we watched a movie, so I couldn't study properly," he laughed nervously totally lying about what he said.

"bItCh mE!? I WAS AT SAN'S PLACE-
I was studying for once and you say I dragged youuu!" Wooyoung said his voice damn High pitched as yunho laughed harder than ever.

"You and study? My life's been a lie," hongjoong gasped as seonghwa laughed at how sarcastic his lover was today.

"NO FAIR MOM NO FAIR!" wooyoung said slumping down on his chair,  as he he sulked and others just laughed at the purple haired guy.

And there was San, just admiring thier friends, wooyoung's friends which were now his own friends. He never knew that these people could be so heart warming and funny.

"Wooyoung what do you know about san?" Yunho asked as the attention was on him, wooyoung looked at San briefly as San raised his brow.

"I do know a lot of stuff," wooyoung saud curious about hearing more about his man.

"I bet you didn't heard this!" Yunho saud clapping his hands and ready to spill the tea.

"Spill the tea hyung," jongho said grinningly as he knew what yunho was going to say.

"You know 3 months ago hongjoong hyung seonghwa hyung, San and me went on a picnic. We were eating food and a lady bug landed it self on san's nose--"

"AAAAA YUNHO YAHHH DON'T SAY THAT-" San said only to be cut off by wooyoung.

"I WANNA HEAR!" Wooyoung saud as yunho continued.

"Landed itself on san's nose and this mother fucker inhaled it and we had to run to the hospital and he fucking collapsed because he thought lady bug will kill him!" Yunho said laughing his ass off as everyone on the table was rolling over the floor due to story.