sweet reality [M]

Wooyoung's eye's flapped opened when he felt the chills of the cold winter hit his perfectly Shaped body, his hairs Messy as he still wore san's shirt. Mind wandering to their confession last night just the thought of it making wooyoung smile so early in the morning. It was because of san.

He looked to his side to see his lover tucked in the sheets his eyes puffy but close as San's Lower lip was stucked out a little making him look mf cute as wooyoung saw how perfectly the winter rays made san's features look more ethereal. He grazed san's Aqua green locks with his fingers feeling the softness of it as he wanted to look at san for hours.

San groaned a little at the younger's touch obviously wanting to sleep more.

"Sannie~~"
Wooyoung's magic honey voice echoed in san's ears as he wanted to hear more of it but wanted to sleep as well.

"No~~" san replied back in the same cute voice making wooyoung giggle as wooyoung wrapped his arms around san's stomach turning the older to himself so he could look at him, still lying in the sheets.

"Let's skip school today?" Wooyoung asked wanting to spend a good day with older, to do many great things with san, his fingers brushing san's smooth skin making older smile a little.

"If you wanna skip school then sleep! Why are you up so early!" San whined shoving wooyoung into his own arms as wooyoung laughed loving the warmness of san's body.

"We'll have fun today! We can make breakfast then we can play and we can also st-"

San cut wooyoung off by cupping his cheeks with his eyes still close and pressed a firm peck on wooyoung's lips taking him by surprise.

"Stop talking and sleep little woo." San said threading younger's hair, wooyoung was so in love with san. God.
They way he adored older for his little actions drove him crazy.

Soon san felt tinglish sensation in his face and it hit him that wooyoung was placing soft kisses all over his face, his eyes, nose, cheeks and cheek bones as well as his forehead and lastly his lips. Pecking them over and over again until san kissed him deeply as wooyoung felt his stomach churn due to butterflies rising.

San opened his eyes to see the beautiful creation of God, Jung wooyoung. His pretty eyes, mole under his eye and sculpted nose with bubblegum lips.
Wooyoung was defination of pretty as san thought how good wooyoung looked without makeup.
Pretty yet Ethereal much.

"Jung wooyoung.."
"Mhm?"
"You're so pretty."
San said cupping his cheek with one hand and looking younger in the eye, lovingly.
Wooyoung's blood rushed to his neck and cheeks, shy at the sudden compliment.

"Shush, now wake up! Please~" wooyoung whined making san giggle as wooyoung smiled when the older smiled.

San sat up stretching his hands up and cracking few bones as he wore a very thin materialed tee, he rested his back against the soft headboard of the bed, wooyoung watching his every move.

"What do you wanna do?" San asked ruffling his hair to compose himself a little.

"Let's make breakfast first! I'm hungry." Wooyoung said whining at the last part as san smiled at younger, wooyoung looked at san.

He looked at how breathtaking the older looked, so clear with beauty yet flawless, his honey skin and perfect collar bones which he onced place a hickey on, his freckled neck.
God.

"But I don't usually eat breakfast." San shrugged off making wooyoung look at him in perplexed.

"What do you do then?" Confusion laced in his voice.
"Sometimes yunho makes Sandwiches or I just drink caffaine." San said not even caring about his health as he usually stays pretty busy in morning due to the test or aspects waiting for him in day.