temptations [M]

It was currently 7 in the evening as wooyoung was lazily lying on san's bed, doing nothing but procastination.
San on the other hand was also dead by wooyoung's side, also procastinating.
Wooyoung got fed up from the constant boredom surrounding the both of them and wanted to do something or hangout with eachother.

"I'm fucking bored! Get your ass up!" Wooyoung said sitting on the bed with his legs crossed seeing the older dead lying on bed on his stomach.

"I wanna sleep," san said rolling over to wooyoung and flicking his knee.

"Bitch you sleep every day! C'mon get up I'm bored," woo whined as san sighed as got up, sitting straight with legs crossed.

"Kay, what do you wanna do?" San asked swiping his black hair as wooyoung saw each and every move of older.

"Should we go to Seonghwa's house to Annoy him?" Wooyoung asked amused with his own idea.

"You expect me to get up, change, drive and go to his House? HAH NOT HAPPENING!" san said his sarcasm at its best, he's damn lazy.

"Ugh do something, I might die of boredom sannie." Wooyoung said his voice totally whiny making san giggle at his actions.

"Let's play with byeol?" San said as his eyes perked up at his cat's own cat's mention, wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't like me! That creature bites me," wooyoung pouted making san laugh at how wooyoung and byeol couldn't get along.

"Watch some dramas?" San asked looking at wooyoung who gave him a bored look, he's a really social and fun person but san being lazy makes him bored.

"I don't wanna just sit and watch! Let's go out and destroy the streets!" Woo exclaimed clapping his hands to which san gave him a plain look.

"You wanna DESTROY the streets?" San asked making wooyoung think what he just said.

"I mean yes- ah no! But I'm bored as fuck, so something sannie," wooyoung pouted, making a flower pose with his hands as San's heart skipped a beat, wooyoung for sure is mf attractive.

Out of nowhere wooyoung started to unbutton his black tuck in shirt till 4 buttons almost showing his faint abs, san frowned at younger's action but slightly enjoying the view.

"What are you doing?" San asked as wooyoung saw how his orbs got darker.

"It's hot, the whether is cold but I feel hot." Wooyoung shrugged not knowing that how much of big effect he was having on older but little did he know he was teasing the older.

"If you're trying to tease me, I advise you not to," san said his voice low making wooyoung moan but he didn't.

"I like to tease you," wooyoung whispered swiping his hairs back and coming closer to older who was sitting infront of him, legs crossed and wooyoung infront of san.

Wooyoung's slender fingers brushing san's neck making older shudder at the contact.

"You're such a tease Jung wooyoung." San growled making wooyoung smirk as his fingers stopped at san's clothed abs brushing it slightly.

"Let's do something really fun," wooyoung smirked, san swear wooyoung looked so pretty like this, Purple hairs, pink lips, brown eyes, glistening skin. Wooyoung looked so beautiful like this his features a little feminine but still masculine.

"And what exactly is that?" San asked with his eyebrow raised, pulling wooyoung on his lap making him sit on it as wooyoung placed his hands on san's shoulder massaging it sensually.

"Let me fuck you," the way it slipped out of wooyoung's mouth, san's cock twitched in his pants at the thought of younger fucking him.

"I'm the top here babe." San smirked making wooyoung smirk as well.
The fact was both were dominant as hell both having powerful yet dominancing aura, so it wasn't clear who is top and who is bottom.