the tree house is completed

"Whaaa hyung how much did this cost to be honest?"

San questioned as he saw the tree house of other 6 friends which is also now his own. His jaw dropping.

"I am still wondering this place exists or am I dreaming?"

Wooyoung says in awe as he's still grazing the tree house, taking in the Beauty of it.

"It's our wonderland," hongjoong replied.

The 8 good friends were standing in a line outside the tree house, they walked here from school.
Both wooyoung and san busy taking in the external appearance of tree House.
It's fairy lights wrapped around the chimney, and the old Vincent wall, the woody structure making it look aesthetic.
The glass sliders giving a good look, the not-so-huge entrance of house with a little dingling bell on it.

Wooyoung couldn't believe that his friends hid this from him so sneakily.

"Hyung we need to discuss everything about this like I wanna know everything." San said looking at seonghwa.

"We sure will,"

The others just stood there admiring the looks of woosan while they grazed the sparkling tree house, the smiles on their face due to how cute the two looked whilst admiring the tree house.

"Yah san-ah should we steal this house?" Wooyoung snickered as hongjoong gasped dramatically.

"Hahah I'll get the keys from Hongjoong hyung," san said with his chin up.

"You never do anything right, you'll end up tripping!" Wooyoung teased.

"You're the one shortie here, midget."

"You ginger head!"

"I'm taller than you!"

"Says the one who's like 5,"

Wooyoung and san continued to bicker as the others held thier own laugh, seeing the two bicker like 6 year olds.

"Alright guys! Let's not get ourselves into the heated argument! Let's head inside!" Yunho the hoe exclaimed clapping.

"You mother fucker!" Wooyoung yelled as he took san by the face and pressed his lips on san's, giving a chaste and hard kiss.

"bItCh," san blushed as he saw wooyoung smirking.

"I don't know whether I should be concerned or not," hongjoong sighed he went inside the house with seonghwa asking for a kiss.

The peeps got inside the House as san nearly fainted by seeing how huge it was and wooyoung slapping him because he thought he's dreaming.
Wooyoung got exited when he saw a play station and TV!
San got more exicted because there were board games!

Wooyoung's heart soared when he saw the kitchen as his mind flooded with the recipes.

"Yah who knows how to cook? You won't be able to cook anymore cuz chef Jung entered the palace bitches!" Wooyoung announced as he flipped his fake hairs.

"Seonghwa hyung cooks for is almost all the time," Mingi said pointing his Hyung.

"Believe me these asshats never helped me once, I'm tired now." Seonghwa pinched his own nose bridge in dissappointment.

"Yah you never let us in the kitchen cuz you're busy fucking Hong joong-"

"ENOUGH OF INFORMATION KID!" hongjoong cutted off yeosang as everyone rolled on the floor like dead mens at the exposure and seonghwa just hid himself in san's coat.

Wooyoung and seonghwa were in kitchen cooking food like bulgogi, kimchi jiggae and seaweed soup. Most important gaeran fried rice and rice. With couple of drinks.
Seonghwa honestly liked this, having wooyoung by side while cooking was much of help as he did work expertisely just like seonghwa. They talked about alotbof stuffs habbit and all, getting to know eachother more while doing such a great work of cooking.