Hope's Love

Preface

Today is a really special day for Hope. Today is her and Adrian's 10th anniversary, she wanted to surprise him by proposing to him for marriage. She was ready to get married to the only man she has loved. But she didn't know that he wasn't the man he was showing for the past 10 years.
Hope and Adrian were 16 when they fell in love, or when she fell in love with him. He just wanted to use her, to use her to the extent that he broke her.

Hope is all ready to get started for her special day today, she will go shopping and get a gift for her boyfriend, then she will go to Adrian's office to surprise him. She was all smiles today, she just wanted the best for today.

Her best friends will arrange this beautiful dinner for both of them. Then she will propose to him.That was all it then, everything was ready for her to make this man her's for the rest of their lives."Come on baby, let's go we are getting late," Hope says as she pulls Adrian's arm.He sighs and speaks, "Okay okay sure let's go"She smiles at him, pecking his cheek as they walk towards their car.

                  _________

"What is today, babe?" Adrian asks as he sees the beautiful tent that is set on the balcony of Hope's apartment.

She sighs and complains," You forgot again? Today is our 10th anniversary as a couple how can you forget that?"

"oh yes, I am so sorry bubba, I forgot. I promise I will make it up to you" he apologises kissing her cheeks, hugging her.

She leads him inside the tent as they sit inside, they hear footsteps and Arielle, Hope's best friend comes in with a trolley in the uniform of the waitress as Dereck her other best friend follows her behind dresses in a suit most certainly acting as a manager.

" Hello Sir, Hello mam. Here is your order" Arielle says in a fake American accent.

She then places the trolley near them and a moment of silence follows as none of them speaks. That's when Arielle nudges Dereck as a 'ah' is heard from him.

Baffled Dereck whispers," Is it my line already?" Arielle glares at him for a second and fakes her smile again as she looks at her fake customers.

"Yeh, Mam, sir, I hope you enjoy our food here at Love Veranda. And if need any more food please order yourselves pizzas as we are leaving not wanting to hear Hope's Moans and..ah... Ahhhh!" before he could say more he screams in pain as Arielle pulls he hear not before thanking her customers and saying goodbyes.

'What a good waitress!' Hope chuckles as she thinks about her best friends. As soon as they start their dinner, Hope talks about how she would love to be with him forever., how beautiful today's day is? How did they meet? and much more random topics are discussed as she prepares for her moment nervously.

They finish dinner and Adrian says," Baby I will just call my brother and will be right back" and gets up as she nods in agreement.

"Oh, Mumma! Please, God, help me here" She whispers to herself. After a minute or two, Adrian returns and stand near the balcony looking at the wonderful sky. Hope joins him, and in a moment she takes a deep breath and says, " Adrian, I have known you for the last 10 years. You have been nothing but good to me and my family. Although my dad and Mason bhai don't really like you, you have been nothing but good to them. My mom calls you her son, my older brothers love you, my cousins and best friends love you. And I am so happy that you came into my life and I could finally be free. So, today I ask you" She sits on one knee and continues with a red box in her hand.

" Will you marry me?"

Yes...

Say Yes... baby.

Please

"No" He answers and she gets up from her romantic posture with a shock on her face as she still holds the box in her hand tight.

"but, but why?" She finally gathers courage and mutters.

He sighs and replies," I can't marry you, Hope, I am not in love with you. I never was or want to be in love with you"

"What the heck is this a prank or something? We have been together for 10 freaking years and you tell me that you don't love me? "

" Just listen once and for all, I really wanted to finish this relationship long ago if it wasn't for what I needed. I have it now so I don't need you anymore Ok? So Let's break up" 

           ***************

She loves him as no one else has ever. She wanted to marry him, but he was just playing games.She proposed him, and he rejected her. She gave 10 years of her life to him. But he never cared. •••••••••••••

Hope Charlotte Ramiréz Hope is the only daughter of Kabir and Heer Ramiréz. She has five brothers, she loves her family to death. Her dad's princess and mum's cupcake, she loves all the attention. At 16 she meets Adrian, who is a year older than her. They fall in love with each other but she didn't know Adrian will break her heart like this.

Adrian Zavier Coleman Adrian is the 4th and last son of Erica and Harris Coleman. Adrian's parents are multi-billionaire, he is genius and cold at the same time. But a girl makes his cold heart flutter. He decides to date her, but the truth is something that only Adrian and his parents know. He dumps her when she proposes.

******************************

Hope you all liked the prologue. 

 .
I hope until then I get enough subscribers and hope you'll help get support for this book. 

I love you guys so much

Thank You 💖💖💗

Uvy😘😏

Oh btw, I am thinking about entering this book in watty2021. I hope you all support me there😍❤