Chapter 38 : Honeymoon (Part 2)

Warning: Explicit Content.
Read it only if you are comfortable.
Not edited

The lingerie is up on the board
The pic is from Pinterest😂

Kabir's P.O.V

As soon as we entered the villa, Heer excused herself without even looking around. To the surrounding. Did she not like the decor? Or is she still shy? Is something wrong with? Is she sick?, Dozens of questions pop in mind.

I has all the housekeepers and  care takers take this 2 days off as I would like to spend my time with my gorgeous girl. I climb up the staircase to after locking the main door, pushing open the door of our bedroom, I step inside to see that Heer isn't here. She must be in the bathroom, I remove suit jacket and put it on the couch beside. I here the bathroom door open and I look towards that direction.

As soon as Heer steps out of the bathroom, my jaw drops. The fuck! I... I don't understand what to say? She looks so gorgeous, so sexy.

She walks towards me with her head low. Fuck! My pants are getting tight.

"Who gave you this clothes?" Suprised by my own words, I make her look at me.

"Do you not like? I knew this was a bad idea" she mutters quickly and was about step away from me. But I held her down by holding her waist and carressing her cheek while giving her a passionate kiss. She stumbles a little but then kisses me back with wrapping her hands around my neck.

Without pulling back, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. I bet she is feeling my little man poking around her stomach. I lay her on the bed still kissing her passionately. I pull away from her and look into her eyes for her permission. She innocently nods and bits her lips.

Author's P.O.V

Kabir lifted her a little and pushes his hand in her back and skillfully in one swift he unclasped her white lacy bra in which she looked so innocent but sexy as well.

He pinched her already erected nipples then put the left one in his but slightly bitting it. One of his hand goes on her other breast squeezing it, and pinching her hard pink nipples. She arched her back in pleasure, moaning his name and digging her fingers into his shoulder. She didn't liked that he was still clothed, so she started to unbutton his shirt  and he let's her do that, in a quick moment he shrugs his shirt off.

His kisses were making her more wet then she already was. Kissing and nibbling on her soft flash of neck and breast he descends towards her stomach then waist, putting wet kisses and biting her flesh gently. She is loving  it every single second of it. Facing her still clothed pussy, he looks up towards her for permission.
He bits her lips and eagerly nods, for which he chuckles. Removing her laced panty from her shaved pussy, he pinched her clit and shoves his tongue inside her slit.

She tightly clutches the sheets as he does magic with his tongue. She had never felt liked this before, she was feeling loved. She wanted this feeling to last forever. But right now she wanted more, a sudden twisting in her stomach made her a little uncomfortable, in a minute she climaxes. He finally looks up at her with a smirk.

"Baby, are you sure?" He asks her again. She looks up at him wanting more, and says a confident 'Yes'.

He nods and removes his boxers quickly and spreads her leg a little more before getting in between them.

Heer was shocked, her mouth went in a 'O' shape by looking at her husband's size. He was big, she knew it will hurt but she wanted it. She closes her eyes and so she can feel everything, every pleasure.

He kisses her shocked face , then her lips and slowly starts to enter her. He nibbles her ear and kisses her forehead to relax her a little. He doesn't move until Heer opens her and says, "Please Move, Kabir"

He kisses her lips and moves slowly, not wanting to her her. Then he increases his speed after Heer's request of 'Going fast'.

"Like this baby, do you like this?" He whispers in her ear while speeding a bit more fast.

Heer moans and screams in pleasure, "Yes. Ah.. yes"

"Ka..Kabir" she cries out in pleasure.

Throwing her head back on the pillow, she hits the waves of her hard orgasm. So does Kabir spills his seeds inside her.

He removes himself out of her and lays down on the bed beside her, groaning and satisfyingly smirking. He looks at her who is still panting and says, " I love you, my gorgeous wife"

She smiles and pushed herself to him to kiss his forehead. And says back the same "I love you too, my charming husband."

After two more rounds of passionate love making, they went to sleep in each others arms.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you liked the chapter.
Vote, comment and share....

Uvy...
851 words