Chapter 12: Date (Part 2)

Kabir's P. O. V

I got a call from Johnson, informing me about Tanish Mittal's plan, I swear to god I want to destroy that sick bastard. But right now is not the right time, I need my girl to be safe and secure first. After that I can even fight with the whole world to keep my Heer safe.

"You wanted to date? Well lets go on a date today please?" She asks me as I pull her out of the car, gently. For the love of god, she just doesn't understand.

"Well, okay if you want to we can but you are not allowed to leave from this hotel, your room will be right next to mine" I say as I walk with her hand in mine, inside the hotel.

" But I have all my things there at Shanaya's flat" She tries to argue, but she doesn't know there is no way out from this situation.

"Hell, am I gonna let you leave with her or anyone else without security" I say as the staff greets us, we stand in front of my private elevator which only takes you to the top floor.

"Don't you have your guards or my stalkers watching me all the time?" She again tries to speak up, we enter the lift and it starts moving, without pressing button cause it only starts when I am in the it.

"You know the way I can keep you safe is different from my guards or anyone" I say and before she could speak I continue, " Today at night 8 in my room" as the lift opens and I walk out without her. I show her to the room and the go in mine.

'The girl gives me headaches sometimes' I think to myself.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Its been 15 minutes I am waiting for her, oh goodness! where the hell is she? Is she okay? should I go check?

As I stand up from the chair and turn around to only look at my beautiful girl wearing a long black dress that I had sent to her.

Fuck I know after today she is never going to wear dresses like that.

Something like this Heer is wearing

I look at her in awe and she smiles at me shyly, as she walks up to me

I look at her in awe and she smiles at me shyly, as she walks up to me. I pull out a chair for her before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you know how beautiful you look? " I say as I sit on my chair and smirk at her.

She blushes and says, " Thank you, I usually don't wear dresses of things that show lot of skin"

I smile kn satisfaction and appreciate her, " It's good. Cause I am not letting you wear any short dresses or dresses that show your to much skin ever again of I am not near. "