Chapter 9 : She's Mine

Kabir's P. O. V

I was not joking around when I said I want to marry her, she is the best thing that happened to me, and my life.

She left in a hurry yesterday, she even forgot her mobile phone here in my hotel room. I mean, I know I should be living in Kiara's house as she insists every time she calls or meets. But Johan and Klaus went to Canada and I still need to finish some of the work and woo my love so I stayed back.

"Sir, Miss Heer is here" The hotel manager speaks through the intercom. I tell them to send her upstairs.

In a few minutes, there is a knock on the door and I walk up to it and open the door for my gorgeous girl. I give her my best smile while she glares at me but brushes past me inside. I swiftly close the door and go behind her, she looks on the couch and table beside it. Probably for her phone, well she did talk to that boy and then forgot her phone here, how more good can it get?

Well, let's have some fun.
"What are you searching for, my baby? " I ask while following her and gazing at the places where she is trying to find her phone.

She glared at me. Oh, how cute does she look, only if she knew?

"Oh! Yeah, your phone. You must be searching for your phone" I walk over to my study and pull out her so-called phone. She needs a new phone, so I pull out a brand new iPhone for her out of my study table drawer and walk out of the room to see her sitting on the couch in the same place she sat yesterday.
"Here," I say while giving her the old piece of phone. And they put the new phone in front of her. She looks at me suspiciously and says, " Why the heck are you giving me this? "

"Well baby you need to update your phone, and I always have an extra phone. So don't argue and just take it" I say and she abruptly gets up as she snatches her old phone and walks towards the door.

I go behind her and catch her wrist and push her towards the wall and lock her hands up with my one hand and my other hand wraps around her waist and I say, " My girl, listen I will spoil you, I will love you, I will tease you, make love to you and make you my queen and you have to accept this all. Because you Heer Mittal belong to me, Kabir Ramirez only" She is still struggling but her mouth is open gasping for air.
Look at her, look at her beautiful red lips that I just want to kiss and suck on them. I imagine her gasping and moaning when I make love to her. Fuck! She gonna make me do bad things.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's been 3 days since I last saw my girl, I have been busy with work. Right now, I am going to the restaurant where she works. I am going alone but Kaira and Jai will soon join me.

I get out of my Range Rover and throw the key to the valet as I walk inside the restaurant.

I am greeted by the assistant manager and he takes me to the VIP table. My girl is the manager here. She is best friends with the kids of the restaurant. Well, that lover boy and his sister to say specifically. I hate that boy, he looks at her the way a man looks at a woman. And Heer is only mine.

I adjust to the table and then look around for my girl but suddenly a woman approaches my table, she looks like a waitress here as her name tag says, 'Anna'. She gives me a seductive smile but I just ignore her and tell her to wait as I am waiting for someone. Again I look around to search for my girl but no luck.