Chapter 19: His Anger (Part 3)

Kabir's P.O.V

I talked to Heer for like an hour as we had dinner together with each other through video conference. She said that's it has become an habit. I don't have any problem with that, I think that is good.

We did talk and eat about our day, but I didn't really told her the truth about my day.

Next morning, I talked to Heer and Kaira first thing after having breakfast. They said they have to go the hospital to get a check up on Heer. I apologized to Heer for not being there for her at this time. She simply said ' It's okay and I miss you ' before hanging up the video call.

I smile to myself and that's when Jai disturbs me to tell me to come out of the romantic world and to get the heck out so we can finish the work.

I agreed to him not because he told me just because I wanna go back to my girl.

Warning Mature content!!!

We enter the basement where we had those bastards tied. I know that today will be at least Ved's last day. I seat down Infront of half dead Ved who has blood almost all over his body. Johnson grabs his hair and makes him look at me, I smirk at him and laugh.

He looks up at me confidently but little scared and says, " You know I loved it when I had her first time, I have been imagining it since she was 14, I loved it ..." Before he could say anything I punched his face hard, then I asked Jai to pass me the twisted knife, I am going to make sure his intestines are out today. He fucking can't say things about my Heer like that. I am going to make him regret his existence. I will kill him today right now.

I started to attack his stomach with the knife I could here his cry, but I didn't know what got into me that I twisted the knife in deeper until I get all of the things out of it.

"Stop Bhai, stop it. You are going to kill him. Stop" Jai yells as he grabs me from behind and Johnson takes knife away from me.

You fucker, bastard. You will regret everything you do everything thing you said to her I will make sure of it." I say while I am still be hold on by two guys.

Johnson then helps Jai on holding me in one place, they decide to drag me out of the basement and in the first floor.

"Leave me, fuck leave me" I say as I pull myself away from their hold.

"What, How dare you both try to stop me?" I yell at them as they try to call me down.

"Sir, please you can't kill him right now. I have to take him to a doctor if we want to keep him alive" Johnson requested.

I punch the nearest wall and tell him ' okay, do whatever you want '

Jai comes to me and tells me, "Bhai please be calm. We need to have you calm because if we want to make him regret it is to easy to do just kill him"

"Okay whatever, I am going to the Hotel yo will have lunch until so Johnson can a doctor in" I declaim and go to the bathroom to wash my hands and face after grabbing a white shirt from the bag that Johnson has
bought in.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's now 4:30pm and my flight is of 9:30pm. I have loads of time to kill that bastard. We are going to ship that bastard to Canada with Johnson so he can keep him at the dungeon in my mansion.