Chapter 32: Deciding The Date

Heer's P. O. V

Mr Kabir was very angry when I told him about the messages and all. He went with me to the cafe and punched him, and I am sure he even threatened him.

He is so protective of me, Kaira and Arjun. I know it's a good thing but sometimes he just overreacts.

"Heer come here in the kitchen" Kaira calls me to the kitchen.

I walk inside the kitchen to see Kaira feeding Arjun on the dinner table.

"So have you talked to Bhai about the wedding?" She asks me, I smile a little and nod indicating a no.

"Goodness Heer, we have to do so many things, so many preparations. You just talk to him today okay?" She asks.

I reply, "okay"

Kaira is more excited about our wedding then us.

"Do you ... Do you wanna talk about yourself?" I ask her suddenly, she looks at me as she feed Arjun his last spoon of dinner.

"Okay, yeah" she says and sits down on the chair beside Arjun and I sit on the opposite chair. She gives Arjun his glass of water which he can drink up with the help of straw.

"Why are you divorcing Jai?" I ask her , she looks down in her lap and with a sigh she finally speaks, " I have been in love with someone else this past year" a bright smile on her face is enough for me to know her love for the guy.

"He is really nice, charming and handsome. We used to be together when I was in high school but something happened and he left me. I love Jai but not more then that person.Then about a year ago he came looking for me, we meet in the cafe and I tried my best not to get attracted to him. But it was not possible for me. I just love him and so does he, Jai also knows about this he is still heartbroken but I know he really didn't loved me." She continues, " I mean Jai did had affairs and he still does, he just never really understood me".

Goodness, if Mr Kabir knows about this then he is going to all crazy on Jai.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Mr Kabir, Can I talk to you?" I ask him peeking through his study's door.

He removes his glasses with a smile and puts it on the table.

"Come inside, you can talk to me whenever you want" he says and I rush inside and boldly sit on his lap. He looks at me surprised and kisses the top of my head, He wraps his hand around my waist.

"What is it?" He asks and I smile while pecking his lips.

"Can we decide our wedding date?" I ask shyly while biting my lower lip lightly.

He kisses my cheek, nose and then lips and replies "I am sorry baby. I have been busy I totally forget about it. We can have wedding whenever you want"

His birthday is coming soon, so I think it will be really good if we have our wedding on that day.

I excitedly say while snuggling into his chest, "Can we have our wedding on your birthday?" He puts his hand into my hair and pulls out the grey rubber band which was holding my hair together. As he careses my hair, I look up at him and he gives me a kiss.

"Yes, we can. But it's in two weeks, I think you will be very busy after you step out of this room. Because I know Kaira will be more excited to prepare our wedding" he says and kisses me passionately.

"I have something for here" he says pulling out of the kiss. He makes me lean towards the right a little as he opens his left drawer and removes a  blue box with a pink ribbon tied on it.
He gives it to me with his one hand still around my waist.

"What's in it?" I say enthusiastically while shaking the box to even guess what's inside.

"Open it" he shrugs and then smiles.

I untied the ribbon and unbox the gift to only see a beautiful black leather clutch. Without even blinking I satisfyingly check the clutch. Then I open it to see my IDs, my card and two black cards.

I look at Mr Kabir with a brow raised. " I just thought you would need it"

I sigh a little and say, " I don't need your cards. I want to work and make something myself and you proud."

He takes a breathe and speaks, " I don't think you need to make me anymore proud when I am so proud of you right now. And this card, I just want you to have the everything you like"
With a kiss he continues, " And as for the job, you can work at our company. You can take any position you want"

I shake my head and say, " I don't think that's right. I will get a job with my own qualifications. Any way my graduation is just in a week"

"Whatever you say my love but if there is position in my company as per your requirement you have to apply there okay?" He says with a little stern voice to make himself clear.

I nod and kiss his cheek.

What am I going to do with this man?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey, guys hope you like the chapter.

There soon will be wedding prepare and all. I hope everyone is good. Take care, stay safeand stay home.

Uvy

Uvy...
928 words...