Chapter 31: The Meeting

Hello,
To Make Her My Wife will come to an end soon. It's about 10 to 12 more chapters left. Then the epilogue. I have certain many stories which I hope to publish after this book ends. King's Harmony and His Love For Her will be my main stories to finish. After the chapter please comment on the story which you like and I will publish it.

Kabir's P. O. V

Heer was behaving very weird from some days. She is always busy on her phone, she doesn't listen untill called twice or thrice. I mean is something wrong with her? I have to know if something is wrong or is worrying her.

"Heer" I call her out as I enter our room. She looks up at me from her phone.

"What's wrong? You have got to tell me" I ask her as I sit beside her on the bed. She leans on my shoulder and I hug her by her waist.

Kissing her head, I again question her, " Baby, what's is up with you? You are not yourself lately"

She hugs my waist and sits on my lap now while burying her face in my chest.

"Is it because of Clara? Or is it because I haven't been able to be home lately? Or" before I could continue she smashed her lips on mine. I am stunned for a second but kiss her back.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth, gently but I know I need am not going to be gentle anymore. She grips my hair and the kiss becomes more intense. She pushed me down on the bed and for a second withdraws her mouth from mine. But climbing on top of me she crashes her lips on my lips agian. The kiss is passionate, demanding, intense, she is incredibly hungry. I have never experienced or seen my Heer being so greedy.

This time it is me who withdraws first. I careses her cheeks with both my hand. Looking into her eyes, I realise she needs more then this. I could she the hunger, the lust in her eyes that I bet I have for her right now.

But now is not the time. I tell her to climb off me as she does. Something is definitely bothering her, I can tell.

"Mr Kabir, I don't wanna lose you" she says. I look at her in confusion but she looks away from me and stares at the door.

"You won't lose me" I assure her.

"Come on, let's go you must eat breakfast" I say and pick her up in the bridal style. She screams a little  in surprise but throws her hand around my neck to get some support.

I smirk at her and take her to the breakfast table. Put her on her seat and sit next to her.

Serving her some french toast, juice and waffle with maple syrup. I serve myself some eggs and coffee.

"Where is everyone?" She asks with fork in her hand.

"Kaira and Jai are getting divorce as you know, they went to meet the lawyer. Arjun is with them." I answer her with a sad smile on my face.

"I... I need to tell you something" She says while sipping a her juice.

"Hmm... What?" I ask.

"There's this, there is this thing that. Hpmh! Promise me you won't get angry? Please" she requested.

This must be serious. I nod my head assuring her that I won't get angry but I will decide it after knowing the matter.

She goes inside the bedroom after having a note of her toast. In a minute she rushes back as I sip on my coffee, she shows me some messages and in a second the coffee glass which was in my hand is on the floor shattered. Heer gasps at my sudden action.