Chapter 15: Torture (Part 2)

Heer's P. O. V

Mature Content

My sister Jia comes near me first and speaks, " Hello, big sister. Nice to meet you again"

She is mentally sick, I think. She always behaves in this way, like this is all a movie or something. She has been like this since she was 11 or so, she wakes up, orders around and orders around more and sleeps in a princess bed still.

There is nothing wrong with it but she behaves as if she is the only queen left in this whole freaking world.

"Sisy, why did you not tell me that you were running away? " She asks me while leaning towards me.

"Hmmm... Whatever, you are here as a hostage. Now you need to marry Ved, well I would have married him but I like someone else. And you know him better, it's Kabir Ramirèz. The billionaire who fucking loves you" She clenches her teeth as she says the love part.

"Jia, mera bacha. Don't worry she won't be able to escape or even get to speak until she is married to Ved." My so-called 'mother' assures her beautiful daughter.

"Yes, maa. Let's go, it's too dirty here" She informs and gets outside as fast as possible.

"Mom... " I was about to speak but she slapped me hard. And tears start to roll down.

"Do not call me that. I am not your mom, you are a curse to my family. Because of you, your father left you, you even killed your mother when you were born. My husband promised your father left the country but my husband and I adopted you and wanted to keep you safe you safe until you grow up, but you even put your evil eye on my husband." She says and huffs after the whole conversation.

What my dad left me? But why? And did my mom really die because of me? I so wanna know everything.

I cry my heart out, as I realise they hate me so much. My own father abandoned me, but what person would want a killer?

"Are... Are you telling the truth? " I speak in a low voice.

She sighs and says, " Truth, I will tell you the whole truth. I hate you from the day you killed my son, my son who is supposed to be Parth's twin instead of you. My son Karan, who got killed instead of you. If that night it was you instead of my Karan. He would have been alive" She starts to cry and looks down, but continues, " I hate you so much, that night there were robbers in our house. It was just me and my children, you and my husband were out of the country as your father wanted to talk about something. My idiot husband thought it would be great to take you with him, so that your real father, my husband's brother would meet you. You were 5 years old, like my Parth and Karan. But that day Karan woke up from his sleep and saw the robbers, suddenly I heard something and I woke up, I quickly called for Tanish and scrabbled the children in one room as I was doing so, I realised Karan was missing. And I screamed for him and I heard a yell from the kitchen probably calling out 'Mumma' and before I went down with a bat in my hand I told Tanish to lock the door and take the children with him and not to open the door until I come. " She breaks down and sits on the dirty floor to support herself.

" It's okay, you don't want to say please don't, I... " Before I could continue she interferes, " No you have to listen to this, you need to know why I want you dead. So I .. Ah... I go downstairs in the kitchen and see, my little boy is laying in the blood at the end of the kitchen. I could hear him yelp in pain and his cries were making me feel miserable, pathetic and useless. I wish it were you, I wish if my husband was there then he would have saved my son. But you... " Hearing footsteps approaching the doorway she really fast wipes her tears and stands of the ground and dust off her pants.