Bonus Chapter : 3

Not edited***

Author's P.O.V

"I don't know I just want my baby girl back, Kabir" Heer cries her heart out on her husband's shoulder.

"God Baby, I promise I will bring Hope back home. I promise you" he promises her to bring his daughter back into his wife's arms.

"I... I can't lose her, I can't lose another child" Heer cries as she remembers the painful memories of her first girl child, Aayaan's twin sister, Charlotte who died after a day of being born. Hope is a miracle child for the couple, they never wanted anymore kids after Charlotte's death but Hope was a miracle.

He kisses her head and says, " Baby, Don't say that I will bring our daughter back"

He says that and heads outside to get some more information about his daughter's sudden disappearance.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope's P.O.V

"Hope, Hope" I hear someone whisper my name. "Hope" it's a familiar voice.

I open my eyes to see everything blur. Oh god! Why does my head hurt so much? Did I get hit a bus?

"God! Hope?" I look towards the familiar voice.
Rubbing my eyes I look up to see Adrian staring at me, he has his hands tied up with a rope behind his back. His legs are also tied up, he looks like someone beat him up.

"What happened to you?" I ask to him in surprise, his face looks unrecognisable.

I get up as I realise I have not been tied up with ropes or anything. Ah! My head hurts.

"Listen untie me so we can escape from here otherwise that man will be back again here" he speaks up looking at me and the other side of the room. I look there where he is  worriedly glancing to see it's a door. I untie him as fast as I can and then help him up. I suddenly feel dizzy but I somehow support myself.

Adrian looks at me worried and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yes" I utter the word and he holds my hand as we start to walk towards the door. How did we even end up here?

Oh god! Now I remember that man, yes, he  caught me in the middle of the road but Adrian saw that and tried to helped me so the man hit him with a rod on his head and someone else out a napkin on my mouth and I fainted.

"Here, we have to go this way. But really carefully and quietly" Adrian whispers looking towards the end of the hallway.

I nod my head and bite my lip as we step slowly  towards the end of hallway to reach the staircase.
We slowly, steadily and step by step rich to the stairs and suddenly we hear a door opening and someone yell, " Fucking shit"

We hear that and descend the stairs as fast as we can and run outside the old building.

After running for a while, we  come across a market I had no shoes on, my legs were sore. I look at Adrian who still hasn't let go off my hand. God! I had always had a crush on him.

We stop at a shop which was selling some hotdogs and hamburgers. Adrian had some money on him so he bought two hotdogs and a bottle of water for us. We sit on the bench of the shop and have our meal.

"You know I have liked you since last year" He suddenly confesses as he opens the bottle of water and gives it to me. What the heck!? I did not expect this.

"I ... I kinda like you too" I confess with blush spreading on my face.

He smiles at me and says ," You look so cute"