Bonus Chapter : 2

Not edited***

Heer's P.O.V

"Mama" my daughter yells from the living room. She must be hungry and again Arhaan would have called her something.

She stomps inside my bedroom with her arms crossed against her chest and bottom lip whimpering. Goodness!

"Mama, Arhaan said I can't have boyfriend because I am fat!" She cries and hugs my arms as I stand bear the bed. This boy!!

She snuggles in my chest and cries her eyes out. "Oh! What's wrong with my princess?" Kabir asks as he walk out of the bathroom after changing his clothes.

"Daddy, am I fat?" Hope pulls back from the hug and hugs her dad while asking.

Kabir kisses her head and the replies, "No my princess is not fat. You are the most beautiful girl like your mom"

"Really? I love you dad" Hope excitedly says and kisses Kabir's cheek while Kabir replies the same, "I love you too, Princess".

" Now come on, go and get changed baby. We have to go to Aunt Kaira's house" I tell her as she smiles at me and nods her head. She heads straight out after giving me and her dad a kiss on cheek.

"I will just change now, Kabir." I say and head in to the bathroom with white dress in my hand. Today is Johan and Kaira's anniversary, Arjun has grown and is now ready to be a doctor like his dad. Jai, Kaira's first husband doesn't really get involved with Arjun anymore. So Johan took that as an opportunity and responsibility for Arjun to have a dad in his life. Johan and Kaira's son is Derick is two years older then Hope, so they are best friends with Klaus and Shanaya's daughter too.

I did not really knew that my kids grew up so quickly. Max and Mason, what to tell you about both of my sons. They made us so proud, Max is a scientist and Mason has took over the company. Aarth is helping his brother Mason in business and Arhaan is busy being a football player. While my youngest son wants to become an actor. As for Hope, she says she loves architecture but has not decides what she wants to be.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's P.O.V

"Come on Joe. Tell me will you do it or not?" Kabir says as he sits in the chair like a king. He doesn't get involved in the business much, but when it comes to his family's safety, he will get involved in anything.

The man siting infront of him trembles as Kabir warns him, Kabir has never been a man to deal with if someone will go against him or his family. Kairav was still alive and wanted to destroy his family, everyone thought that Kairav was dead years ago.

"Yes sir. I will follow your orders" Joe replies in his quavering voice.

He knew not say no to Kabir Ramiréz. He can be a beast when he wants to be.

Kabir smirks and opens his desk's drawer pulling out a bunch of Canadian dollars and throwing it across the desk to Joe.

The man takes the money from the desk and stands up as he takes his leave.

A sudden ring of the bell, disturbs Kabir deep thoughts. He looks down on the desk to see his wife's face poping up in the screen, a smile spreads on his face. He picks up the phone and puts it on speaker mode, "Hello Kabir" his wife's beautiful voice greets.

"Hello, my love. I was just thinking about my beautiful wife" he greets back in the gentle voice.

She chuckles at the way he greets. Kabir can imagine red colour spreading on her face as she blushes at his word.

"Stop flirting and come home. Mason has got something to tell us" his wife says in a stern voice.

He sighs and replies, "Your wish is my commend ma'am" with a smile on his face as she giggled again and mutters a 'bye, love you'

"Bye love" he hungs up the call. Kabir thinks of the moment he fell in love with his wife. She was always helpful, kind and generous. She helped though it was a uncomfortable ride but he thanks himself for siting on the backseat of that old scooter which took him to the most precious and beautiful journey with his wife.

"Tell David to prepare the car" he orders through intercom to the receptionist. His office was still there, untouched. Mason was working from a different branch for now. So in a month Kabir can retire completely and go on a world tour with his wife.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I hope you like the chapter. I want you all help to write the next chapter, if any idea please comment. If I am resting this then sorry.

Love you💓💓
Thank you all for your support.

Uvy...

814 words...