Chapter 42: The Special Day

Heer's P.O.V

From last 7 and half months Mr Kabir has been the best husband.

"Good morning baby" Mr Kabir greets me with a tray full of breakfast in his hand. I am still laying on the bed, as he was preparing the breakfast.

I stretch my arms for him to pick me up. This big belly makes things difficult. He helps me sit up on the bed after putting the tray in the night stand.

"Slowly get up love" he says and kisses my head. Putting the breakfast tray full of Indian food, he sits on the bed Infront of me. I start to munch on my poha, my Gobi Ka paratha which I have been craving from last few days. I eat like a sumo wrestler now a days.

Tears start to roll down my eyes, I slowly start to sob and put the tray aside as Kabir looks at my crying face. I am such a cry baby.

"Shh... Shh. Baby what's wrong? My love, please don't cry" Mr Kabir stands up and hugs me from the side and coos me down.

" Please tell me what's wrong? Is something hurting? Are your feet hurting?" He asks in worry as he pulls off the blanket from me and starts to massage my legs. Oh god!  This feels so good.

"Ah.. oh" I moan as be massages my feet. Its hard to be pregnant.

"Don't moan like that baby. I haven't had you for last five months and your moans are not making it any better" he expresses and kisses my hand.

I blush and ask him, " I know that, I am sorry about that but you know I love you. But I am fat  now will you still be able love me? Don't I disgust you?"

"Never, baby. I could never feel disgusting. I will love you more and more everyday. I promise" he oaths and comes near me and sits beside me while pecking my cheeks, then lips and eyes and nose at last.

•°•°•°•°•°•

"Ah"  a sudden pain hits my stomach. Oh god! I sit down on the chair again as the pain doesn't lessen. I put the hand on my stomach and wait for the pain to go.

"Oh baby don't kick your Mumma, please" I say as I careses my stomach. The pain doesn't seem to reduce, I get up and water rolls down my legs. I feel scared so I sit down in the chair in middle of the garden. Mr Kabir where are you?

He told me he will be back in a while. Anna, yes, Anna.

"Anna" I yell while holding my stomach.

I again take a breathe and yell, "Anna".

She comes running outside from the backdoor.

"Yes, mam. Oh goodness! Wait I will call an ambulance" she says in panic and holds my hand as she removes her phone from her apron.

"Don't worry Heer. Don't worry, everything will be okay" Anna helps me calm down and holds my hand tight.

"Please. Please call Mr Kabir" I beg her as I feel really dizzy. Oh god! What's happening to me? What's wrong with me? Not now, please I don't want to faint right now. I start to