Chapter 14: Torture (Part 1)

These are the staircase that are mentioned in the following chapter.... ❤❤❤❤

Author's P. O. V

Mature Content

Read at your own risk

It had been a whole week since Heer was kidnaped, she was unconscious right now, lying on the floor waiting for someone to come and rescue her.

She had been tortured for the last 3 days, for trying escape away from this hell.

She grunts in pain and opens her eyes to see to realize she is still in the hell, she is still there where they beat her into pulp. A lone tear escapes from her eyes as she remembers how they tortured her.

Flashback

Heer's P. O. V

It has been two days I think since I have been trapped here in this chair. I am trying constantly to set myself free but pushing the rope off my hands for it to get a little bit more loose. Ved comes in every 3 or 4 hours to check up on me. After my brother told me I was adopted and I was the reason that my family is unhappy, and he wants revenge. I cried myself to sleep. But then suddenly I thought about Mr Kabir, he said that day when I was kidnapped, " Baby, let me protect you. There are some dangers you don't even know that are around you. You need to stop trusting everyone around you"

He was just protecting me, from my own brother. He has always been protecting me.

Suddenly I realise that the my right hands rope is loose and I quickly let my hand out and opened the other hand's rope and both of my legs.

I stand up and quickly rub my palm on my wrist as it hurts a little.

I look around the room to realise I am stuck in a basement. I go towards the door to see that it is unlocked. What the heck? What type of kidnapper does this?

I take a chance and open the door slowly to find out there is a guard sleeping on the chair beside the door. I tiptoe my way out making sure not wake that giant man up. I finally make it out of the room only to step into another room, fuck where am I?

I hear footsteps approaching and quickly hide behind the huge pillar, I peek to look at my brother and some other man going into the room I was held hostage.

As soon as they went inside after waking that guy up with a smack on his head, I quickly made my way towards the door, where a staircase passes down, I was about put my foot on the first staircase to walk down on it, but suddenly I was pushed down. I tumble down the stairs. And the last thing I remember was to see my brother standing up the stairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After few hours I think, I woke up to now see that I am chained with the on the same chair where I was tied with ropes.

"So what did you think that it will be okay for you to run? " I suddenly hear Ved say, and realized he is behind me.

He then continues, " You know since you were a teen I had my eyes on you. I wanted you to become my wife and mother of my child.... You should be lucky that I've given you this chance " He now is in front of me and talking like a high mighty king.

"Well you deserve punishment, very cruel punishment which will help you learn a lesson" Saying this he suddenly gives me a slap, I groan in pain and look at him and say, " You know someone will come to save me and I believe in him and also know that he will beat you up so bad that you won't ever be able even get married " And with that I got punched on my face and I fall down with chair on the side. He removes my chain and I try to get up and defend myself but he is fast and he kicks me on the stomach so again I fall down but this time on my knees. He kicks me again on my stomach and also on punches me on my face as he says, " You are a slut. I so don't want to ruin your face but I need to teach you a lesson"

He kicks me and punches me everyplace that he could get, I was bleeding from my mouth, hands that I think are scraped and legs to.

I just remember his last punch landing on my left breast as I pass out cold.

That's when someone woke me up, she said it's been atleast 8 hours I've been unconscious.

I asked her if she can help me get out of here, but she said she can't do that. After a day, I asked her, her name, she said it's Maryam.

She comes into the room for giving me food and water or to bandage my wounds.

I hope someone can help me here, it's a relief that Ved or my brother have not come to this room. The most discomfort are these chains that are so heavy. My wrist and ankles are mostly sleepy all the time.

I just hope someone finds me, cause I can't marry that pervert even if he is last man alive on the planet. Everything hurts like hell, but that's to Maryam who is giving me painkillers it's bearable.

Flaskback over....

Suddenly the door opens and I see someone whom I did not expect to be her. I mean I thought they won't be even here on my funeral. I kinda have an idea why they are her.

"Hi, dear big sister" Said my little bitchy sister who was out of town for a while.

My dear Mom and my little sister are here and looking at me like I had just stole their cars or jewellery. I hope they don't beat me up, cause

Holy smokes what is gonna happen now?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Heyya, my lovelies
I hope you all are staying home,
Pls be safe, wash your hands, and don't go out.
Thank you...
Vote, comment and share....

1045 words

1045 words....