Chapter 11: Date (Part 1)

Heer's P. O. V

I am now in college to collect some notes from the professors, I have always been a regular and an A grade student so the teachers are in my favour. I am really close to Mrs Gonzales, my classroom teacher and she also teaches management to us. Only she knows except Shanaya and Vihaan that I have run away from my house.

Mrs Gonzales looks up as I knock on the door which is stood open on the inside and she smiles at me as I greet her, " Good morning ma'am"

She smiles and greets me back, "Morning, Heer. Come in"

I step inside the empty class where Mrs Gonzales is writing something on paper.

"So what did you think about it? "Mrs Gonzales asks me.

"Yes, I am ready to go to Australia" I answer, she wants me to go to Australia for a student exchange program. As I have a full scholarship and accommodation will be provided by the school, I am to only worry about my daily needs like food, cloth, etc.

"Hmmm, I am happy, and listen I also have my sister living there you can work in her clothing store for the time your there," Mrs Gonzales says as I sit in the chair.

"Ma'am thank you so much, I don't know what would I have done if not for you" I am truly grateful to her.

"No need to thank me, you deserve it. Your passport is ready, right? Cause you will leave in this month" She informs and I nod my head.

How am I going to tell this to Shanaya and Vihaan?
They will be upset, but I need to leave the country as soon as possible, otherwise, my brother will find me. I can't hide in this city anymore.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I look around the campus, and there is no one yet whom I know. Where the hell is everyone from my class?

I get out of the campus to the main road just to go to get my favourite coffee from the cafe which is a few minutes away from the campus. Suddenly someone grabs my wrist and turns me around to see Mr Kabir, ha, as usual, his special appearance...

"Let me go, sir" I demand as he looks behind me and still not leaving my hand.

"No, first sit in the car" He orders and that's the cue to my eye roll.

What does he think of himself?

"Why, why can't you just respect my personal space and privacy? " I ask him as I feel agitated about the whole situation.

"Listen to me, love, just sit in the car and I will explain," He says caressing my cheek.
I still don't trust him, last time he took me away to his hotel room, as if it wasn't a tharki (perverted) action.

"No last time you lied, so this time I won't... " Before I could complete a sentence he dragged me to his car which was a few steps away and pushed me inside as he sat inside after me.

"Why can't you just listen? " He asks me in a stern voice almost as if he is angry as he shuts the door. "Let's go, Indra" He orders.

He looks at me and yells, " Do you have any idea what would have happened? Just listen to me when I ask you to do something. I can't believe you still don't trust me" He puts his left hand up and I flinch. My heart is beating too fast, I want to cry. But I know I can't cause everything becomes worse if I cry.