Chapter 22: After 5 months

Heer's P. O. V

After 5 months

"Let's go love I will drop you at the university" Mr Kabir says as he picks my bag pack up from the table and grabs my hand.

"Okay, I will just take my phone" I inform as I quickly pick up my phone from the couch.

We start to walk outside and his car is already ready at the entrance of the house. He opens the door for me and I sit inside while saying a 'Thank you. He sits down in the driver's seat and starts the car. In 30 minutes we are there at the gate of my university, he takes my hand and kisses it.

"Love, today is Johan's birthday. His parents always arrange a charity ball. So will you go with me?" He asks as soon as he stops the car engine.

I smile at him and say, " Yes, I would love to go with you but.. but I don't have a dress which goes with today's event and I can't even go shopping today"

"Don't worry, I will have it all arranged. You just have to be with me there" he kisses my hand and I kiss his cheek before getting out of the car.

I turn around wave my hand as he smiles at me.

I reach the class in like 5 minutes, to see my friend Jana seating on the same bench as we first met.
It's been almost 4 and a half months since I know her and since I made friends like the twins Andrea, Andrew and Darla.

Flashback

Mr Kabir left me to the gates of this huge university. I look around to find the principals office.

"Hey, do you need help?" A girl with blond hair and green eyes asks me.

I smile and say, " Hey, yes I need help. Will you let me know where is the principal's office?"

"Yes follow me," She says and I follow her to a 2 story building.

She takes me to the second floor and tells me that this is the principal's office.
I thank her and ask her if she can wait for me and show me around the campus. She agrees and I knock on the white door.

An old voice gives me permission to enter.
As I am inside now he asks, "Yes?"
"Sir, I am Here Mittal. I talked to you today" I inform him.
"Oh, yes yes Ms Mittal. We are so glad to have a student like you in our university" he says and opens a red file on his desk and gives me a paper.

"This is your schedule, if you already have it then good. Would you like someone to show you the campus?" He asks and I deny telling him I already have someone waiting.

I get out of the principal's cabin and see that the girl is talking to a boy who has brown hair and grey eyes.

I clear my throat as soon as I reach there and the girl says, " ah! Hi, you are back. By the way, I am Jana and this is Andrew, my boyfriend"

She says and the boy smiles towards her.
"Hi, I am Heer." I greet both of them with a handshake.