Chapter 23: The Night Sky

Kabir's P.O.V

Today, is a big day for me and hopefully for Heer too. We are going to our first ball together. This morning my secretary reminded me about the ball which I had totally forgotten about and to inform Heer about it.

I told him to order a dress which I saw it on the website of Kate's boutique. Kate is a friend of mine and the boys since highschool. She is the only girl in the group if we don't count Kaira.

In an hour Indra comes in with a white box wrapped with a red ribbon on it. I take the box and tell him to get the limousine and my favourite car ready.

"Baby, see your dress is here" I say as I enter her room where she was in her white rope, drying her hair. She turns around with a gasp and order me in her beautiful voice, " Mr Kabir, please knock"

I  chuckle, and think that I did totally forgot about knocking the door.

How come she looks so beautiful in anything? How can she sound so cute and sexy when ordering around at the same time?

"I am sorry baby, but your dress is here. I will leave it here and go get myself cleaned up" I say as I put the dress on her bed and rush outside her room as fast as I could.

Come on, Kabir be a man. You are behaving like a hormonal teenager , I think to myself.

I love her so fucking much.

I go to my room, take a warm shower and then go to the my walk in closet to get the my suit which matches with Heer.

It's a deep blue velvat jacket with matching pants, a white shirt with a bow.

I hope everything is ready there, I don't want any mistakes.

I get out of my room all cleaned up, and see Jai fixing Arjun 's shoes. Where is Kaira? They need to leave right now.

Kaira then comes out of Heer's room rushing towards us and says, " Bhai we will leave, right now. Don't worry we will check everything there" 

She kisses my cheek and then they leave. I hope today goes well.

" Heer , are you ready baby we have to leave soon. Kaira and Jai already left" I say as I knock on her door. I hear her say 'I will be there in a minute'

I walk back forth in the corridor waiting for her. Finally after 5 minutes she opens the door. I open my mouth to complain about her tardiness but words don't come out as I stare at her in awe.

She looks so beautiful in that dress. Shoot! I just want to take her right now.

I think I did chose the perfect outfit for her. She looks so beautiful in that.

"So, How do I look?" She asks as I lick my dry lips and stutter, " You.. ah... You look fabulous. You look so mesmerising baby"

She walks towards me and I can't help but crash my lips on hers as soon as she reaches towards me.

I kiss her like she is the sweetest honey in the world. We kiss for a while and she is the one who pulls away first.

"Mr Kabir we are going to be late." She says as she fixes her composure. She blushes and bites her inner cheek.

I smirk and wipe the lipstick off my lips.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We arrive at the venue in a few minutes, as soon as we get out I tell Indra to go and check everything out, if it is ready or not?

Today's venue is where I and Kaira used to go alot with our dad, it's dad's first restaurant 'The Night Sky' .

It restaurant only opens after sunset, but before sunset there is a cafe cabin near it.

"Are you sure we are in the right place?" Heer asks as she stares at the restaurant,  I link her hand with mine and mutter a 'Yes'.

"Okay" She says as we start to walk inside.

"You know I think you will like this place" I guess as she chuckles a bit.

Oh god! I am nervous. Why the heck I am so nervous? I have did this before. But this time it is different because I have Heer now, the most beautiful girl in the world.

I love her so much, I hope this all is not so fast. I hope everything goes well and she says 'Yes'.

Yes, I am going to propose Heer today. I am going to make her feel really special if she will let me. I hope she says yes. I hope she likes this surprise.

Kaira, Jai and Arjun have been here for 2 days to help me prepare this perfect proposal. I had my secretary and Indra also in this. I asked Kate my friend to make this special dress weeks ago.

I love her and I will make her my wife. Because only her can help me be stable, only her can help me be a good human. If she is hear then I don't need anything.

As soon as we get inside, the lights switch on and Jai, Kaira, Klaus , Johan, Heer's best friend Shanaya were all here to make this occasion special. I would have gone with just us two being the date but it feels right for every single person who is important in our life should be here.

I look at Heer who is still in surprise and she loudly says, "What the heck is this?" You will get to know soon love.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey, I hope you all liked the chapter.
You will like the next chapter more.

              Pics are not mine...

Vote, comment and share.
Uvy...

969 words

969 words...