Chapter 26: My Kids

Kabir's P.O.V

It's been 2 days since I had surprised Heer with our house, where we would start our journey. I was very nervous at the time, what of she didn't like the house? What if she wanted something else?

But she liked it very much, she was crying her eyes out with excitement and happiness. I never thought that she would be happy just by me buying this house for us. She agreed to be mine forever, I am so happy. She is someone who makes my heart beats like crazy.

"Sir, I think we have a problem" David comes in and informs with his head low.

I get up from my chair and ask him what's wrong? He says that I should come out and check it myself.

I get out of my cabin, going towards the entry of the building I check if I still have my phone in .y pocket. Yes, I have it.

As soon as we reach the entryway I see someone whom I haven't seen in years.
My ex-wife Clara, with two little boys near her which look somewhat familiar.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her as soon as I approach her.

She looks at me and says," Let's go upstairs and talk it's important"

"No, I think you are banned from even coming near me. So get out" I fire her a rude comment.

"I think you will be at a loss if you don't listen to me" she warns and I look at the boys who are pulling their mothers dress for her to look at them.

"Okay, let's go up. But it is just for the kids" I say and tell David to bring them up as I make a quick phone call.

I dial Klaus number first and then take Johan on the conference call.

"Listen, guys, my ex-wife is here what should I do?" I ask them as they are sometimes my advisers.

"What the heck? That little bitch?" Klaus cusses out.

"You mean Clara is back?" Johan asks once again for confirmation.

"Yes, you dumbass. How many exes does our Kabir have?" Klaus taunts Johan.

"Goodness yes, she is back with two kids. I still haven't talked to her yet for what she wants" I tell them over the phone as I lean on the wall of my company's cafeteria. Right now there is no one here, cause it's still early in the morning.

"Kids, are the kids yours. Oh, bro congratulations" Klaus again opens his mouth to say stupid things.

"Shut up Klaus. Kabir, I think you should talk to her first. Then you should clear things out at first hand" he is right, sometimes Johan is always right.

"Okay, I will talk to you'll later," I say and hung up the phone and proceed to go upstairs.

I reach my cabin door and see the boys sitting on the sofa having fruit juice and Clara sitting beside them on the chair having a coffee, I think.

"So let's get to the point," I say as I sit Infront of Clara and beside the boys.

" Okay. So ah... I lied. When I said that I had an abortion" she says while giving me a shock.