Chapter 27: His ex wife

Heer's P. O. V

Since morning I, Kaira and Shanaya have been planning things about the wedding. Yes, my wedding. Oh god! I can't believe I am getting married, it seems perfect, everything seems perfect.

"So what date did you both have decided? I mean we have to take care of so many things?" Kaira says as she takes Arjun from the crib to feed him. We walk over to dinning room and Kaira puts Arjun on his seat and brings the bowl of food as she stands beside him to feed him.

"I... We haven't talked about it. Today I will ask him for sure" I say to her and she looks at me with a pout then looks at Arjun who has his mouth open for the food. Awe, he is so cute.

"Okay but ask today for sure" she says and feeds Arjun a spoonful.

"I have been thinking we should go to a wedding planner and wedding dress. What do you say?" Shanaya says as she enters the dinning room.

"No please it's to early we need to wait to ask  Mr Kabir about the date of wedding" I say shyly.

I am so nervous, whenever he is around I feel butterflies in my stomach. I hope we get married soon. I can't wait to be his wife.

•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•

" She is his ex wife" as soon as Kaira says it, my mouth opens in surprise. I sit still, trying to digest what I heard.

"She... Goodness please it's not confirm. But she has two little twin boys which she claims to be mine" Mr Kabir mutters in a low voice.

I knew he was divorced, we talked about it on our first date. But there are many things he didn't tell me, like the real reason he divorced her and now what if the kids are his? Will he leave me? Will he chose them?

"Heer, baby can we talk today. I would like to talk to you about something important. Will you go with me?" He asks. I look at him confused but then try to look cool.

"Okay, I will just change" I inform and stand up, and go inside my room. I lock the door behind, tears well up in my eyes, why can't I be happy? Why can't I can get one person who will always love me without him leaving me? Why?

I wipe the tears which are now rolling down my cheek and go to the closet to get a dress. I chose a pink top with jeans.

I wore  the casual shoes which are kept for me but I still haven't wore it until today.

Mr Kabir had organised many clothes and shoes and accessories for me but I like it simple.

I look at my phone and see there is message from someone.

Unknown : You just wait and watch. Soon you will be mine and Kabir will be far far away from you.

Heer : Who's this?

Unknown : Don't worry, my little bird. I just love you, and am your well wisher.

Who the heck is it? I tried to ignore the message, but it kept on beeping so I switched my phone of.

I get up take my pure and push my phone in and get out of the room.

"Let's go Mr Kabir" I say and he looks at me.