Chapter 34: Graduation

Heer's P.O.V

Finally, today I am graduating. Yah! I have scored really good marks, and Mr Kabir is proud of me.

He literally kiss my head and said, " You have a good brain there" in a stern but polite voice.

But then yesterday he said he won't be able to come to the graduation cause he has a really important work. I asked Kaira but she said she had to go somewhere.

Hmph! I was upset obviously but he has work, and it's just graduation. No one has really been there for my graduation ever so it doesn't really matter.

"Hey, are you ready? Let's go together" Kaira suddenly says as pick my bag up from the sofa.

I surprisingly look at her, she was all ready with a formal blue dress, is she going with me?

"What? Why are you so suprised? You are my sister I have to be there." She states while walking towards me and puts her hand on my shoulder as I smile at her.

She is really surprising person.

"Thank you. Let's go" I appreciate her, and walk with her out of the house.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Congratulations we did it" my friends cheer up for all of us. Jana and Darla have hands around me as we stand in hurdle, soon Andrew too joins us.

"Heer" I turn around to see Kaira calling me as from far away seat as she ways her hand indicating for me to go there.

"I will be back" I tell them and excuse myself. I rush towards Kaira who braces me in her arms and congratulates me.

She kisses my cheek lightly and says, " come on let's go out. I have a surprise with you"

I look at her suspiciously but smile and walk with her. She takes me in the campus and I hear a car honk from main entrance.

Everyone comes out at that time, they will take pictures. The car honks again and I finally look at the car to only se Mr Kabir waiting for me beside his Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

I smile at him as tears well up my eyes. I run towards him and wrap my legs around his torso and hands around his neck. He stumbles a little and but catches me firmly.