Chapter 10 : Just 3 dates?

Heer's P. O. V

Yesterday I was so freaking scared when Mr Kabir beat Vihaan into a pulp. I was a crying mess. I slept myself while crying in the car, of Mr Kabir, he made sure I slept in his hotel room as he slept on the couch. Well I did feel bad but that's what he deserves for beating my friend, I am now trying to make breakfast, I didn't know that hotel rooms have had a kitchen. Well, I never stayed in a hotel room, so that's a different story. I was always forced to cook since the day I came back from Africa. My mom used to beat me up for not making breakfast early in the morning. I used to sleep in the kitchen that night or any night when K did not make breakfast. My older brother was always closed off, only my little sister and brother had that freedom to talk to him freely. I mean everyone did except me. I used to get only one and sometimes half rotis, so I used to drink water instead.
My life is much better than I work, I can at least fill my stomach.
Suddenly two hands wrap around my waist and I gasp and jump a little at the sudden movement.
"Hey, it's me, baby," Mr Kabir says as he puts his face in the crook of my neck. I turn the electric stove off and try to get him off me. I feel his breath on my neck, I can't help but feel attracted towards him. He is indeed handsome, but I need to make my career first.
"Sir, please leave me," I say as I try to push him off me.
"No," He says
"I will get off but in one condition" He demands and I sigh and say, " What is it? "
"Call me by my name" He orders and I think before nodding my head and muttering a small 'No'
"Please" Now he requests.
"Okay," I say and try to gather strength, I don't know but I feel so intimidated by him.
"Kabir, get off me," I say and again try to push his hands.
He kisses my neck and says, " Hmmm, it feels so good to hear my name when you say it "

With that he lets me go, I then pull out some plates from the drawer and set it up on the counter.
"You should have just ordered the food," Mr Kabir says as he sits on the stool bar of the counter.

Well to give you an image of the kitchen

I look at him, before putting aloo paratha, chutney and raitha in both the plates and taking it to the island.

I put a plate on his side and take the other one with me and sit beside him at the table.

"Wow this is awesome, baby," Mr Kabir says as he takes a bite of aloo paratha.
"Thank you" I fake smile and say.
"You know, I want to wake up every morning and you should be beside me," He says.

I look at him irritated, he is too corny. But I can't help as my heart flutters by his cheesy lines.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Listen to me please, Heer," Mr Kabir says as I am about to leave. I made him breakfast but am not talking to him because of last night's incident.