ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

mia

i swear i hate people with a passion. especially ones who tell you they want you to do this for their photos and you do so, but then they get all pissy and say "i didn't want that! i told you something else!" like what the hell?

"how was your day?" june asks me as i drop my keys into the tiny bowl by our front door. we put our keys there so if we're ever in a rush and need to leave we can just grab our keys while running out the door.

"i hate people. i regret becoming a photographer." i fall face down on our living room couch. "people are so fucking stupid and pissy and can suck my dick!"

"want to talk about it or do you want to talk about who gave you these tattoos because they're perfect." j tries to take my mind off of clients.

"the dude was nice, one of his friends tried to hit on me and got upset when i called him out, the other dude there was chill." i sit up. "from their accents, two of them were australian and one was british."

"were they eye candy?" june raises her eyebrows. "if so, mind taking me there to get a tattoo?" june and her love for cute guys who have accents.

"you don't even have one tattoo." i laugh at her and her excuse for wanting to meet the three guys i've brought up. "but if you want to get your first tattoo, i do suggest that place. the owner did mine."

"was he cute?" j needs to calm down with her love and need for cute guys with beautiful accents. the funny thing is, is that she loves australians and brits more than any american guy. besides troy and gabriel.

"yeah, but something seemed a little off. doesn't seem like a regular guy in his 20's." i explain to her. he really didn't seem like the guys my age. from his looks and his friends, i could tell he's around my age. "can we please get you your first tattoo there?" i try to use my best friend as an excuse to go back.

"you want to see him again." j smirks and i hate having my best friend since seventh grade know me so well. it's quite nice having her know me, but it also sucks because she knows me too well.

"i just want to find out what gave me a different vibe about him not being like any normal guy in his 20's." i admit. "plus, you did say you've been wanting your first tattoo lately."

"tomorrow, 2 o'clock, meet me here and you can drive me." she tells me and i get all happy and jump up and down like a little kid. "first, we need to eat because i know you didn't and i got home five minutes before you did."

"okay, okay." i reply as i walk into the kitchen to help make a dinner we both agree on. i guess we were both hungry, as we finished our pizza in less than 30 minutes. "see you tomorrow, baby." i call june by the nickname we call each other.

"tomorrow morning and at 2!" she walks into her room as i walk into mine. both of our doors close at the same time and i walk to my bathroom to change out of these clothes and into my oversized tshirt and guy boxers that one of my old girl friends got me in to. they're much more comfortable than shorts at night. seriously.

i plop down on my bed and slide under my covers before plugging in my phone and go to google. the tattoo parlor i went to earlier was still pulled up, as i needed the address to get there.

i do a little more digging and find the place is owned by calum hood and the two guys there were ashton and zayn. i look at the time and it reads 3:23 am. i may have no work tomorrow, but i need some beauty sleep. especially after having to deal with an upset married couple who're fucking pains.

"rise and shine! it's 6 am and you need to be up!" june barges into my room. "i already made you coffee and left your favorite cereal out."

"i hate you for waking me up this early, but i love you for making me coffee and knowing my favorite cereal." i walk to the doorway where june no longer stands as she's walked down the hallway and into our tiny kitchen. "i'll go to the store before you get back." i inform j on what i'll do after she leaves.

"okay. i love you, baby." she hugs me and we give each other a kiss on the cheek. "see you in eight hours!" june says as she grabs her keys and walks out the door.

i sip on my coffee and walk back to my room. need to check my emails and i am not bringing cereal near my laptop because of what happened last time.

i place my mug on my nightstand before grabbing my laptop off my desk. i cover my legs with the comforter and place my laptop in front of me, logging in.

damn. i actually don't have a lot of emails. i can now not stress that much! i check them and most of them are kind thank you's from some clients and other people wanting me to photograph whatever even they want me to.

after all that i walk into the kitchen, empty mug in hand, and make myself a bowl of cereal. captain crunch deserves an award for tasting so good. as i sit i grab the little grocery list june and i have written on within the past month. we eat everything really fast.

finishing my bowl of caption crunch i walk into my room to change. i throw on a dark blue crop top and cover it with a new york yankees button up, pulling on some dark blue jean shorts. i slide on my dark tan burks and leave the house with the grocery list.

this shopping cart is either really heavy because of the amount of stuff i have or i'm just really weak. walking into the freezer aisle, searching for ice cream i find a familiar face. the dude who did my tattoos.

looking more clearly at him i can see he's freaking out a little bit. i don't care if i just met this dude yesterday and it was only for tattoos, i'm going to ask if he needs help.

"having trouble choosing a flavor?" i jokingly ask him and whips his head to me. there is so much panic written on his face.