ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

calum

mia's actions are frantic, fisting the front of my shirt to pull me closer before she decided to loosen her grip and slide her hands to the hem of my shirt. adrenaline rushes through my veins when mia trails the seam of my lips and without hesitation i part them for her, deepening the kiss as i feel her pull my shirt up, our kiss breaking for a moment as i hastily get the piece of clothing off of my torso by pulling it over my head.

in the short moment i had ridden my shirt, mia had thrown her top off. my breathing stops, like a suffocating pocket of air in my lungs at the sight of her completely bare torso, forgetting her bra in the process.

our lips connect again, sucking and nipping as our bodies press together, heated skin on skin, making my heart slam against my chest at the feeling of soft, smooth flesh of mia's somewhat covered chest presses against my own. my movements fueled by impatience and desire of tangled with her, her actions showing the same. i grip at mia's hips and guide her up her fluffy mattress, maneuvering ourselves with familiarity and appreciative, soft breaths.

deaf to everything besides the pounding my ears due to my quickened heart rate, all i can feel is the heat radiating off the beautiful woman i get to call mine. hovering over her my fingers press into the bare skin of her thin waist while i keep no space between our chests, i easily took control over her tongue with my own. mia's hands find my hair, fingers roughly threading through my already messy hair.

mia keeps her hand in my hair, not asserting any control when i leave her lips, the lips that are beautifully swollen from kissing. my own lips trail kisses up her jaw and down her neck. she tilts her head to give me more access to as much skin as she possibly can, i toy with the hem of her pants as i do so. i pay close attention to the one spot on her neck i'd discovered made her breath catch in her throat the first time she trusted me with her body. my lips, teeth, and tongue working on leaving marks the soft, breathless gasps mia emits play like music to my ears.

blood pumping through my veins, feeling the way mia's gorgeous body reacts to me, spurring me on even more, remembering the first night we got tangled in each other.

i make sure to mark mia's throat, collarbones, even her breasts as i pay more attention to them. i trail down her body, lifting my eyes to look at the purplish marks that will soon appear on her skin. feeling myself harden even more at the beautiful sight in front of me, her neck tensing and chesting rising anf falling because of her labored breathing. her laboring breathing caused by my mouth, a surge of arrogant smugness courses through me at the way her left handed fingers push her own hair back while the other remains tangles in my own as i mouth along the hemline of her jeans.

looking at her laying there, breathing heavily for me with her eyes closed and kiss swollen lips apart,  make me tighten on her hips, my fingers digging into her skin. she looks gorgeous, breathtaking -- ready for this, ready for me. the sunlight through her window provides a nice tint in her small bedroom, her thin curtains part ever so slighty.

mia's chest sinks with a consensual breath, arching her back slightly to push herself towards me. smirking at her eagerness, i tell her, "use your words, angel."

her right hand still remaining in my hair she tilts her head on the mattress so her gaze can drop on me. with the look in her eyes i can see she's impatiently waiting for me to rid of her jeans.

i quickly allow her jeans to drop to the floor.

i wrap my arms around mia's thighs, bringing her legs over my shoulders and leaves more kisses along the inside of both of her thighs, watching as she bites at her lower lip in impatience for me to get where she needs me the most, her grips tightens on my hair at every kiss i leave on her. my lips and tongue work at her core enthusiastically as i feel mia's other hand tangle through my hair as well, beautiful sounds escaping her lips.

kissing, licking, and sucking, i adjust my right arm around her legs so i can use my thumb to rub at her clit in accompaniment of my tongue working her over. i enjoy my view of mia; watch as she tilts her head back and the way her lips are parting listening to the whimpers, appraisals, and moans she was making, and the way her body is reacting to me as i savor the familiar, dizzying taste of her that i know i will never get enough of. my fingers dig into her skin as i feel her on my fingers, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

the sound of my name falling from her lips, breathlessly and eagerly, along with any other noise she makes overtakes the sound of the busy city just outside her window and i revel in her noises. loving the fact i could make her louder than the crowded city.

her hands kept me placed between her thighs, her orgasm wracking through her body as her moans explore her empty room. eventually, i let up, licking my lips with a smirk as my body slides up hers, feeling mia's hands slide to cup my cheeks as she leans up to kiss me once more, the sounds of her moans as she tastes herself on my tongue fires up my body all the more.

"taste so good, angel," i  rasp against her lips, keeping my weight on my right arm while my left grips her hip, chests pressed together. both of our skins heated; hot with desperation and desire as mia's hands find the waistband of my own jeans, pushing them down as i nip at her jaw.

"new pet name, hm?" i hear the smirk and smugness in her tone as i give her a short 'mhm' as i kiss her already swollen lips again. "cute." she smiles and it's the kind that warms your heart.

"can't wait to feel you around me." i end the short moment between us.

"god, yes, please," mia responds, her lips still pressing against mine as she speaks. our frantic movements never cease as i assist in ridding of my pants.

"hands and knees, angel." i murmur as i watch her body do as told. god, she is beautiful. 

mia releases a breathless laugh as i brush her silver hair over her shoulder, every small and pressing touch i can feel igniting something in her, "bossy."

the curve of mia's ass presses into me as i tease her slick folds with the tip of my cock.

"it's how you like me." i state, not question.

i push into her, the sounds of both of groans mixing together as we both savor the sensation of being so close, so intimately. my grip tight on her hips, the loud sounds of cars on the street just outside with people crossing this complex, joins with my hips snapping against hers and groans and moans from the both of us mixing together in inspired symphony.

fuck, i adore being this close to her, craved if for so long and had reveled in it our first night being intimately close with each other -- and now it was even better than i remembered. i quicken my pace, losing myself in how skin slaps against and fucking good she feels around me.

i shift us, never relenting, right hand moving from mia's hips to lay on her lower stomach and the other sliding up her front. i pull mia up, pressing her back to my chest as my fingers find her throat in just the right spot, hitting her in just the right spot as she tilts her head back on my shoulder as i put the right amount of pressure where its needed.

"can't get enough of you angel," i grunt, my parted lips quirking into a smirk at the blissed out expression mia's wearing, tilting my head to mouth hot kisses along her jaw. "feel so good."

mia's left hand came up to grasp my wrist, feeling my hand every time i push into her, her breath hitches. i know exactly how to hold her, know her body so intimately already. her skin felt hot with a sheen of sweat, with how i'm moving her i hold her up, knowing she most likely won't be able to herself.

my words have a breathless smile tugging at mia's lips, as if focusing on forcing out words despite how i'm in her.

"realize what you've been missing?" she teases with a gasp.

i tighten the pressure around her neck just a little more at her snippy comment, teeth nipping at her earlobe. she sounds heavenly, panting against me as i bring her closer to her second orgasm of this afternoon, my own building up quickly as well, i refuse to let go until she does.

i smirk, my knees digging into her mattress, holding mia tight against me and ready to feel the familiar burst of electricity within in my veins as we both near our release, i groan, "can't miss what's mine."