ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

calum

"c'mon." mia drags me to her bed and lays me down. "you can be pissed all you want, but you're not murdering anyone today." she states while crossing her arms. cute.

"only till julian's eighteen." i try to joke with her even though i was the pissed off one only a few seconds ago. all i'm getting is daggers. i swiftly sit up and pull mia onto the bed, laying on top of her while using my forearms to prop me up.

"you're not hurting anyone else." mia's tone calms as she cups my cheeks. "julian needs you more than anyone and everyone knows you can't go long without seeing julian."

"he hur-" i try to get out, but mia stops me.

"i don't care, it's over and done with." she becomes more stern than just a few minutes ago. "no one can go back in time and change it. if i can accept that, then so can you."

"you're always taking care of julian and me," i state the total obvious, "why don't you let me take care of you?" i lean my forehead against hers.

"you already do." mia giggles and i have to, too. she has a way of making anyone smile with her smile or laugh. "now lay down." she tries to flip me over, but i lay flat on top of her. "you, julian, and june need to understand that you weigh a lot and plopping down on top of me hurts."

"june's done this?" i chuckle at the thought of june letting herself fall on top of mia.

"yes, and it hurt just like it did a second ago." mia breathes out, the short breath reminding me of what we did no longer than an hour ago. i set myself back up on my forearms to just make eye contact with her. "why're you looking at me like that?"

"words can't describe how beautiful you are." i explain my thoughts to mia and she rolls her eyes. "what was that eye roll for?" my voice gives away that i'm confused and i raise my eyebrows.

"you say that as we had sex like an hour ago." she hits my chest, pushing my off of her. "that is what the eye roll was for."

"so?" i pull her on top of me and squeeze her hips. "i can't say you're beautiful after having sex with you?" she laughs at me while trying to get out of the grip i have on her waist. "is that illegal or you just don't like it?"

"it's weird and makes me cringe." she shakes her head while scrunching her nose with a smile. "now, if you'll excuse me, i have to pack a bag because my best friend and you are putting me on house arrest at your place." mia hops off the bed, but i drag her back. "calum."

"can we just lay down?" i snuggle my head into her neck as i pull her into my chest. "like we were before-" mia cuts me off before i can get another word out.

"yes." she tries her best to cuddle closer to me, her back against my front. "pull anything cheesy and i'm hitting you." mia states and i have to laugh. mia likes her fair share of cheesy, romantic stuff, but sometimes she just likes reality and knowing that everything will never be as romantic and cheesy like most movies, shows, and books make it seem like.

"would it be cheesy or romantic if i said i wanted to have sex again?" i know she can feel the smirk i have because my face is indulged into the crook of her neck. mia turns around in my arms, removing the chance to keep my head snuggled into her neck.

"no, but i have to pack after." she pecks my lips and oh my god, i think i just found the love of my life. wait. what?

"deal." i take the tiny offer and she kisses me again, much deeper than the tiny kiss, while i travel my hand up her back that wears the shirt i adorned not long ago.

———————

a/n

i'm in school right now and i rather someone not see me writing another sex scene😅

maybe when i get home i'll write it and republish, but i really want to post this right now:)