ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

mia

calum moves slowly, letting my body grow accustomed to the slight intrusion. his finger pumps in and out of me slowly. when i look down i see him watch his finger carefully, observing how it disappears into me with each surge in his arm. sensing my gaze, calum looks up at me and his lips link into a small, smug smirk.

"you're so tight, doll." he praises me.

my head falls back onto the pillows laid on my no longer neat bed, my chest rising and falling heavily as i feel the pleasure grow, mounting into something that i know can completely wreck me. calum moves his finger much faster now, and on cue, he adds his index finger to join in, the new width causing me to squirm.

i chase my own orgasm, so close to releasing. all i can focus on is how he is below me, providing so much satisfaction and inching me closer and closer to the edge. calum curls his fingers upwards, spearing them right into that makes me feel numb with pleasure.

"calum, right there!" i cry, lowering my voice to a whimper as i tell him i'm close. with those words he pulls his fingers away. well fuck you.

"no!" i feel my orgasm slip right through my fingertips. i was desperately chasing the subsided feeling, the warmth that has been so evident in mg belly trickling away. my eyes flash open, glaring daggers at calum. that little smirk so evident on his face that if he wasn't so hot i'd slap him.

"i hate you." i spit, not meaning the words to slip from my mouth. calum only grins at me, exposing his pearly teeth.

"mm, no you don't." he kisses my inner thigh again. for someone who seems to be so nice he sure is a pain in bed.

"calum," i warn him in an angered tone, "you better fuck me right now."

"or what?" he mocks, standing up in only his jeans. my mouth dry, the sight of his bare skin distracting me from whatever curses or threats i was going to throw at him.

his chest was tan, extremely broad shoulder, his shoulder wide and seem good to grip if this fucker would ever allow me to ride him. calum bends over, unbuttoning his skinny jeans and pealing them from his thighs. my eyes only paying attention to the way his back muscles contract with each subtle movement. my toes curl into the mattress as the very many dirty thoughts fill my head.

"speechless, princess?" calum taunts as he finally discards his jeans. he looks back up at me and i notice him fighting the smile he no doubt wants to make itself known. i squeeze my eyes shut, letting a frustrated groan.

"just fuck me." i whimper dejectedly, giving into him. i know calum's noticed my surrender as he chuckles and it's for sure a victorious one. he slowly crawls over to me and purposely teases me — the only thing he's done all night. me breathing hitches as i watch him place his palms onto the pillows beside my head and him lean down, his lips brushing against mine.

"all fours."

"i.. okay." i breathe and he smirks at my response. i turn on my stomach and slowly mount myself on my hands and knees, waiting with a held breath. calum positions himself behind me, his fingers kneading my ass and causes a surprised gasp to escape my lips.

"you okay?" he whispers into my ear and i know he's actually curious. even if your halfway through sex, you always check with your partner to see if they're still into it. never force them to continue.

"i'm okay." i tell him breathlessly, waiting. calum lines himself up with my entrance and tightly holds onto my hips.

we both as he begins to push in. having endured all the teasing, my arms are shaking as i fight to keep myself up. calum swears breathily as he inches into me, letting the sensation grow familiar before he continues.

finally, he's completely sheathed within me, his thighs pressing against my own as he grips my hips firmly. god, this man is something else.

"fuck." i whisper, my head dropping. i close my eyes, letting a few seconds pass before i ek out, "calum... move."

with that one word, his reservations vanish. he pulls out abruptly, only to thrust back into me roughly. i let out a sharp moan, surprised at the sudden change of pace. calum's fingers dig into the supple of my skin of my hips, his thighs slapping against mine with each rhythmic snap of his hips.

our breaths synchronize as his hands on my skin feel like fire. the tingles coursing along my skin as he drives into me with a force i've never been familiar with. i lift my head, lips parted but no sound coming out even though i can feel him going deeper than anyone has ever gone. yes.

"fuck, i'm close." i whimper. i can smell the perspiration and the sex in the air, feel the sweat beading along my hairline. calum's heavy breaths bounce off of the walls, resonating in my eardrums like my favorite song. my toes curling and him swearing.

my legs numb, eyes closed and spots dancing in the dark behind my eyelids, making everything much more intense. calum's hips stutter slightly before regaining his composure.

his thrusts grow deeper and more deliberate as cursed fell from my puffy mouth. i shake my head and let out a small moan, but calum wasn't satisfied.

"i can't hear you, doll." he grunts, the sound of skin slapping against skin being the only thing that fills the room, apart from our heavy pants and gasps.

the atmosphere of the bedroom is hot, our bodies slick with sweat and our lips parted as we bring each other close to our own orgasms.

i feel a tightly coiled ball in my stomach, and it's contracting, waiting for the final blow to set it off. my arms quivering dynamically now, my breasts jiggling as calum drives into me mercilessly.

with one last plunge, i fall apart. my body shakes vigorously as loud moans fall from my lips. calum holding me upright as i go limp, pulling my hips into his oncoming cock as he fucks me through my orgasm, wanting to prolong it. my entire body feels as if it's on fire, flames licking at my nerves and causing everything to go numb; my eyes fall shut.

calum's movements grow erratic, and my pussy locks down on him, making him freeze and spilling into me with a groan.

i bury my face into the soft duvet, hoping that it'll muffle my loud moans. i hear calum's heavy breaths from behind me, and feeling his thighs tense against my own before he lets out a sigh. a whimper almost lets out when he pulls out of me, leaving me empty.

my legs feel slightly sore, and i gently lower myself onto the mattress as calum moves out from behind me. he picks up my comforter before laying in on both of us.

"what was that about not wanting to entertain your neighbors?" calum pulls me into his chest with a smile on his lips.

"shut up." i barely hit his chest. "wait. you have to get back to julian." i start to freak out and calum chuckles.

"i called ashton before i picked you up." he places a kiss on my forehead. "he's perfectly capable of taking care of julian by himself."

this little fucker.

"fuck you." i roll my eyes.

"i just did."