(01) Recruitment.

Deadpool was finishing off a job taking out some gang members in order to get paid a very handsome sum of two million dollars

The person who gave him the job said they were the biggest threat to their drug business so he would pay well for them to be killed. He was also requested to bring a package that they have that has information on where his other storages for the drugs would be located.

He was currently using a straw to drink the blood from one of the gang members, his mask slightly pulled up to show the skin on the bottom of his face and up to his nose.

"This isn't as good as cold blood but sometimes you've gotta mix things up a bit." Marcus said to himself whilst shaking his head with a disappointed sigh.

The mercenary looked around at all the dead gang members before something fell to the floor catching his attention. He turned to the sight of the object that he needed.

"Huh, I guess I found the mystery package. I'm sure Mr.lightwood will be very happy with this." He said clapping with a smirk.

Marcus put his mask down and threw his empty cup at the wall and turned to leave but accidentally stepped on a dead guys head, "Ughh! You're ruining my awesome walkout moment,! YOU STUPID IDIOT!." He shouted whilst continuing to kick his head until his body had moved.

"There you go." He said with a cheerful smile and made his way out the warehouse whilst pouring gasoline until he was far enough and lit the match with a smirk, throwing it into the liquid without turning and carried on walking.

*BOOM!*

"This would make a pretty fucking awesome cinematic shot." Marcus said jumping in the air and clicking his heels together as the fire burned the building.

___________________________________

"More updates will be shown when we receive more information on the matter

"More updates will be shown when we receive more information on the matter."  The news anchor said before the news channel was cut for a commercial break.