(02) oh....Shit

It was now in the middle of spring so it was naturally a sunny day outside but instead of enjoying the weather, Marcus was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare on his PS4

He was currently at 29 kills with the target being 30, his nearest rival being being on 26. When Marcus found him he quickly shot him in the head, getting him a win.

"WHOO.......... I am the best!" Marcus celebrated and fist bumped the air. Right after the COD victory, he heard a knocking at his front door.

The mercenary quickly dropped the controller onto the sofa and used his super-speed to get to the door whilst shouting a quick, "COMING!"

He opened the door to to see non other than Nick Fury standing outside in all black clothes covered by a full length black trench coat.

"Marcus how are you my friend?" Nick happily greeted him with a handshake. It was safe to say he had become far more adapted to Marcus's energetic personality over the past few days was far more cheery when he saw the mercenary.

"Nicholas Fury this is a surprise, come in!" Marcus invited Nick in as he stood out of his way to let the one eyed director of S.H.I.E.L.D into his home, shutting the door behind him.

"So how are you?" Nick asked as Marcus guided him into the living room as he quickly shut off the tv and PS4 before they both sat down on the sofa.

"Oh I'm excellent Nikki, it's good to see you man." Marcus said patting him on the shoulder with a smile, which will be gone very soon.

"Yeah good to see you too Marcus" Nick smiled before sighing quietly and chuckling to himself as he made himself more comfortable on the sofa turning to face the man next to him.

Marcus knowing Fury too well thought there was another reason he was here and not a reason to just stop by to catch up, so he cut straight to the point, "So what's the situation, one eyed Willie?" Marcus asked as he crossed his arms.

Nick ignored the nickname and answers his loud mouth friend, "We have a problem and when I say problem I'm talking about a world wide problem." He emphasised this point by making his arms wide.

Marcus rubbed his hands together rapidly in anticipation, "This sounds like something that really interests me. So who am I gonna fuck up?" He questioned eagerly.

"Well...." Nick pulled out a thick and quite frankly worn out A4 folder out of his black trench coat pocket.

"You got mythical pockets or some shit?" Marcus joked as Fury smiled handing him the folder who opened it, looking at it intently.

"Well, yes they're very practical in some cases." Nick joked back before reverting his attention to the superhuman next him.

Marcus's pupils dilated in interest as he saw a picture of a man in gold and green robes and wearing a helmet with horns, "And who is this handsome fella.......Damnnnn he's almost as hot as Marcus Rapp"