(013) Always Angry

The four all looked to see Marcus running with Bruce on his back as they landed in front of them

Bruce hastily got off of his back, "God that was awful." he then looked around at the city, it was covered in thin cloud of grey smoke which was mix of several different types of debris, "But not as awful as this" he adds.

Marcus scoffed, "What are you talking about, this looks like a strong portion of my fantasies." which was met with a small shake if the head from Bruce.

"Nice of you boys to join us." Natasha said.

"Couldn't let you guys have all the fun." Marcus joked as he and Bruce approached the rest.

Marcus noticed Barton's presence and exclaimed, "Hunger games! Nice to see your no longer on the Dark Side." he said happily to the annoyed man.

Cap contacted Tony on the Comms, "Stark they're here."
Tony figured he meant Marcus and Banner which ceased his worries, "Excellent, tell them to get ready because I'm bringing the party to you guys."

Tony then sharply turned around a corner onto the street the rest of the team were on with a Leviathan hot on his heels taking off part of a building as he brought the worm like creature up the street.

Thor grunted slightly as Natasha held a confused expression on her face, "I-I-I don't see how that's a party." she said looking at the alien in the sky.

Bruce saw this then walked towards it as the Leviathan got closer and closer, "Doctor Banner." Cap said as Bruce turned towards him, "Now would be a really good time for you to get angry." he explains.

Bruce chuckled as sweat ran down his face, "That's my secret Cap......... I'm always angry." he said before turning into the Hulk and punching the alien.

Iron Man who had flown past the others, "Hang tight." he said as he fired a missile into the back of the Leviathan breaking it up into several pieces.

Thor and Clint took cover behind cars, Steve protected himself and Natasha with his shield.

The team got into a circle, Hulk roared loudly, Clint readied himself by pulling an arrow from his quiver and placing it in his bow, Thor gripped his hammer tightly, Natasha reloaded her pistol, Tony levitated above the ground with his thrusters, Steve put his shield over his arm and finally Marcus grabbed his Katanas swinging them around.

The mercenary then yelled at the top of his lungs, "WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH MOTHERFUCKERS!"

They all looked in a similar direction as Marcus turned back to the rest, "That circle would've made a great cinematic shot if there were cameras around."

"By the way anyone got a comm?" Marcus asked and Natasha made a little 'oohh' noise and chucked him a comm which she had in her pocket.

Marcus took his mask off and put the small comm in his ear, "Thank you Beautiful." He pulled his mask back down and then started walking off to go and clean out the cat house.

Cap then stopped him by putting an arm on his shoulder, "Rapp we need a plan." he explains.

The mercenary shook himself free and then said to everyone, "Alright you guys come up with a plan." he held his arms out to the other six, "Whilst I go and breastfeed on the sweet tits of Mother Violence." Marcus then ran literally tearing several Chitauri to pieces by slicing them with his Katanas cutting through with his blades.

Tony then said to Steve, "I think he knows what he's doing." looking shocked but slightly proud.

Everyone looked up to the portal to see an unfortunate sight of even more Chitauri soldiers and three more leviathans coming out descending on New York below.

__________________________________