(011) The Fall

Hulk and Deadpool are still trading blows with each other and creating a shit load of destruction around the various labs with broken equipment and smashed glass everywhere

Marcus who knocks Hulk and then dived to the floor just as the fighter jet begins to start firing heavy rounds from it's mounted machine gun at the Hulk.

The bullets barely do any damage to the Hulk's skin as he angrily turns to see the source of this barrage of bullets.

When he sees the fighter jet, he starts jogging towards the aircraft before gradually picking up the pace until he jumps out of the window and straight onto the weaponised aircraft.

Marcus gets to his feet and sees the aircraft spinning out of control.

Marcus groans as he watches the aircraft spin further but he determinedly shuffles backwards, "Don't be a pussy." Marcus says to himself and this gives him the motivation he needs.

Marcus starts sprinting out of window and dives towards the aircraft.

"WHOOOOOO, I'M FLYING!!!!" the mercenary cheers as he soars through the air flapping his arms towards the fighter jet.

Marcus start falling out of the sky but stretches his arms out in order to grip himself onto the jet. He then finds his balance and sees Hulk near the cockpit of the plane.

Marcus yanks him away from the cockpit and yells at the pilot, "Keep it steady dingus, can't you see we're trying to fight here....... Fuck I can fly better than this." 

Just as he finishes yelling at the pilot, the Hulk suddenly tackles Marcus off of the aircraft as they start free falling however they are holding onto each other for support but as soon as they realise this continue hitting each other. 

After about a minute or so of free fall from around twenty thousand feet, they both crash through a warehouse roof completely obliterating it, leaving Marcus and Hulk both unconscious.

_________________________________

Tony and Steve managed to get the engine fixed to prevent the Helicarrier from going down whilst Natasha had confronted Barton and managed to break Loki's mind control over him.

Whilst Loki had managed to escape but not before tricking Thor into entering the cell also dropping him to the ground and also killing Agent Coulson.

Nick was on the bridge with Stark and Rogers, "There was an idea. The idea is to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could." Nick explains to the two.

Tony huffs at the mere thought of it, "Some team we've got here. MY SON!, Thor and Bruce are all missing." he says worrying about the son he just met.

Nick stares at Stark, "The Council thought much the same thing, didn't like something they couldn't control." he said trying to defuse the situation.

"I'm with Stark, this never seemed like a good idea." Steve points to Tony who is shocked that him and Cap agree on something for once.

Nick reaches into his jacket pocket pulling out some Captain America trading cards, "Phil Coulson died believing in this idea." He throws the blood stained cards in Steve's direction who picks up one and examines it.

Tony and Steve both look at each other with thoughtful looks.

___________________________________

Tony and Loki were inside Stark tower with Tony 'threatening' Loki. Tony was also putting some bracelets on his hands.

"Let's do a head count here. You're brother the Demi god, a super soldier - the living legend who really lives up to the legend part, a man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assassins and the extremely crude yet badass Mercenary who is also my son." Tony then points at Loki after taking a sip of his expensive whiskey, "And you have managed to piss off every single one of them." he finishes.

Tony steps out from around the bar, "Not a great plan, and when they come they're gonna come for you." he says.

Loki still feeling overconfident despite Tony's threats, grins at Tony with a subtle head tilt "I have an army." he says with a smirk.

"We have a Hulk." Tony immediately fires back, "And we also have a guy with an extraordinary ability to get under your skin."

Loki huffs a little at the thought, "Well last I saw the beast and mercenary were fighting each other. Where are they now?" He asks with his arms out wide in an already victorious manner.

Tony's smirk falls and he finishes off his whiskey gulping down the liquid, still worried about Marcus, "Don't worry they'll be here and when they arrive........... You'll end up in whole lotta pain." He warns the trickster.

___________________________________