(010) Hulk

Marcus who had jumped down into the area where he had last seen Bruce, was now searching around for the angry wrecking machine

"You know if be lying if I said I've never wanted to go toe to toe with Bruce when he turns into the Green Juggernaut." Marcus says quietly to himself with a smile on his face

Deadpool continued searching for the Hulk when heard him roar and by the sound of it, he was in close proximity and suddenly he heard something drop from above.

Marcus quickly rolled out of the way as Hulk made two large dents in the metal grating from where his fists had connected.

Hulk stared at Deadpool with an angry looking expression and grunted as they were maybe eight feet apart.

Despite really wanting to get into a scrap with Hulk, Marcus unfortunately let his better nature take over, "Alright Bruce calm down. I'm not your enemy, I'm your friend." he said looking up at the green giant.

Hulk however didn't take too kindly to bring called by his Alter Ego's name, "NO BANNER, ONLY HULK!" He yelled as he gave Marcus a terrifying look.

Marcus groans to himself, "Maximum Effort." he said and now prepared to fight his friend.

Hulk threw an erratic punch at the mercenary which he managed to duck underneath before delivering an intentionally yet proportionally tame uppercut at Hulk's jaw which made him stumble backward.

Hulk then attempts to hammer his fist into Deadpool but he manages to block it as he holds his fist much to the Hulk's surprise.

"Come on Hulk, a lotta people are gonna get hurt if you don't ease up." Marcus said straining as he continued to hold back the Hulk.

Hulk then took his fist away before he punched Marcus sending him through a concrete wall and into a hangar bay, the S.H.I.E.L.D agents who were inside had scattered in order to get themselves away from the fight between Deadpool and Hulk.

"Ow!" Marcus said as Hulk then follows him into the hangar bay by making the hole that was there even greater, when he saw the mercenary he roared.

Marcus grunted as he got up off the floor, "Alright, it's time to stop pulling punches." he said cracking his neck.

Hulk charged Marcus who used his super speed to get close to the Hulk before punching him in the face sending him into the middle of a plane but not fully breaking it.

In his unbridled rage Hulk tore off the wing of the plane and launched it in the mercenary's direction but as soon as Marcus saw it he jumped and slid over the top of it, "If this wasn't a book that would've looked great in slow motion." Marcus says as he breathes out.

Hulk yet again throws another aggressive punch towards Marcus but he ducked underneath and hopped on the Green giant's back wrapping his arms around his neck in an attempt to choke him

"Down Shrek, Down!" Marcus was having no luck and instead wrapped his legs around the beast's neck as they dug into Hulk's face causing him to scream in rage.

Hulk managed to grasp a hold of Marcus flapping his arms about like a rave goer.

"Oh shit fuck!" The mercenary exclaimed as he felt Hulk get a grip of him.

Hulk then slammed Marcus over his head and into the ground creating a huge dent in the floor which Deadpool now sank into like a beanbag.

Hulk then began pounding his fists into Marcus, this bombardment went on for about a minute until he let up, he then huffed as he looked at Marcus thinking he was beaten.

This time Marcus went on the offensive as he dived forward and connected his right fist into Hulk's muscly torso with his combined strength causing him to bend over, Marcus then did a somersault kick into the Gamma monster's face hearing a small crunch noise after it landed.

Marcus then somewhat flirtatiously said, "Someone's clearly been working on their abs, what's your secret 500 sit ups a day? Planking?"

Hulk charged at the Mercenary and as he ran at him, Marcus wrapped his arms around Hulk's waist before doing a 360° spin and throwing him up thought the ceiling of the hangar bay and through several floors which was a research level.

Marcus jumped up the thirty feet onto the floor to join him.

__________________________________