(021) Marcus Juice

"You guys heard that too right?" Clint asked which everyone replied that they had

They turned back around to face Loki who is still looking smug, Thor goes to retrieve his brother.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Yells the reappearing Marcus, in his suit but without any of his weapons, who scares the life out everyone in the room.

Causing very unmanly screams to be let loose however Marcus sits down next to Loki and places the shot glasses that he had in hands down next to him.

The mercenary couldn't help but let out bellows of laughter, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WORKED OUT SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!" he shouted laughing.

If looks could kill then Marcus would be dead along with the whole universe given the furious looks that his teammates were giving him.

Tony was frozen looking at his son who he thought he would never see again with millions of thoughts running through his head.

Natasha stepped forward and with as much force as she could muster slapped him straight across the face which immediately shut up Marcus almost Instantly, "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" She screamed at him.

Marcus holds his face in pain, "OW! I don't think I deserved that." He said whining.

"Yes you did!" Steve yelled as he was still coming back from the shock of being literally almost scared to death.

"Hey! I was just getting you guys back." Marcus said as he held his hands up in defence.

"What did we do to you?" Thor asked loudly not used to this kind of thing back on Asgard.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because no one thought to catch me." Marcus sarcastically stated as the others looked at him confused.

"Fucking hell, you get decapitated and no one bothers to catch my head. I've got a massive headache now!" The mercenary complained.

"Hey! we didn't see your head come through" Tony said snapping back to reality and he muttered to the others, "That's a sentence I never thought I'd say."

Marcus waved it off, he didn't care to much about it anyway, "Don't worry about it." Marcus then turned to Loki and handed him one of the shot glasses, "Here you go, it's a Marcus Rapp speciality."

Loki takes the shot glass from the mercenary and downs it, he tastes the liquid and thinks it's a bit off, "What is this drink? it has a very strange texture." He questioned.

Marcus downs his shot as well and starts laughing loudly once more, "Oh yeah when I said it's my specialty, it because I may have just wanked into that shot glass so you've just drank, one hundred percent pure Deadpool juice." He said and slaps Loki on the back.

Loki looks at him as if a cat has just started talking and then is violently sick on the floor, when he gets back up he is met with a fist to the jaw knocking him out cold.

Everyone then has a disgusted expression on their face as they look at Marcus, "What!?" He holds his hands out.

"Remind me never to let you give me a drink." Steve says still looking a little sick with everyone nodding along.

"Did you actually just ejaculate in that glass?" Clint asks with his hands over his mouth muffling his words.

Marcus had a big goofy smile on his face, "Yeah, managed to fill that glass in one go." the mercenary looked extremely pleased with himself, "Pretty good revenge right?" He replies pridefully.

"How is that good revenge!?" Natasha yells at Marcus.

"Because Severus Snape here has to live knowing he had my little swimmers in his mouth. That's a pretty horrible thing to live with." Marcus replies, "Besides it's not like you'll let me eat him."

Tony holds his hand out for Marcus to stop, "The fact that your options for revenge are eating someone or cumming in a shot glass, concerns me but I'm glad you're alive." he said to him.

Thor patted Marcus on the back, "They shall hear of this back on Asgard." he said proudly.

Marcus did a triumphant arm thrust, "Oh sweet, who'd have thought I'd get into Asgardian legend with wanking. I can chalk today up as a win."

Hulk had now turned back into Bruce then also puked on the floor, "Oh Jesus." he weakly said.

Marcus walked over and wrapped his arm around Tony who was shocked and was a little horrified at the mess in his tower.

"Your janitor is gonna be pissed." Marcus said as he patted him on the back.

Steve then walked over and gave his friend a hug as did Bruce which took Marcus by surprise, "We thought we lost you." Steve said.

"Yeah not gonna happen anytime soon, I still have to give you the crash course of all things since you've been iced." The mercenary says pulling out of the hug.

Clint and Thor gave Marcus fist bumps as they begin to celebrate their victory despite all the destruction.

__________________________________