(04) Lord Rapp

"Anywayyy

"Anywayyy..... that was a bit dramatic." Marcus said trying to ignore Tony who was staring holes into the side of his head.

Thor nodded his head, "Yes it was son of Stark." he said which got the Mercenary very angry.

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" Marcus shouted with a deadly glare that made Thor flinch and everyone jump at his outburst as Tony looked down.

Bruce coughed awkwardly, "He really grows on you doesn't he?" He says trying to make light of the situation.

Steve got everyone back on the topic at hand, "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?." He asked wanting the information needed.

Thor himself hadn't watched the video feed, instead pondering on his brothers words alone, "He has an army called the chitauri. They're not of Asgard, nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth, in return, I suspect, for the tesseract." He explained to the others.

Steve looked totally lost, "An army......... from outer space??" He said with disbelief, his eyes widening slightly trying to process this information, which was difficult especially seeing as he'd only recently come out of the ice.

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce theorised.

Thor suddenly had a look of surprise on his face, "Selvig?" He asked for confirmation.

Bruce nodded, "He's a astrophysicist." He explains thinking Thor was unaware of the scientist.

"He's a friend." Thor quickly explained back to Dr.Banner.

"If we could get back to the matters at hand." Natasha Suggests to the others who nodded except for Marcus who continued to eat, "Loki has got Selvig under some kind of spell......... along with one of our own." She explained with a saddened look.

Marcus noticed how she looked down at the floor clearly having Barton being controlled by the Trickster God was a tough subject for her. Natasha looked up to see a surprisingly sympathetic look from Marcus.

"I wanna know why Loki just let us take him, he's not leading an army from here." Steve said not convinced by how straightforward it was to capture the god.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Marcus complained with an annoyed look on his face.

"Not everything is about you Rapp." Agent Hill said as she stood crossed arms leaning against the metal barrier. Marcus hadn't even clocked her presence in the room until now as she spoke.