(017) Marcus Rapp Pizza

Loki gripped his Sceptre with both hands as the two slowly approached each other

Loki was the first to strike as he sent his spectre in a downwards motion towards Marcus's left shoulder and neck however Marcus drew his swords in line with his face to block the attack.

"Ooooh someone's been taking their fencing lessons." Marcus teased before he kicks Loki in the midsection making him move three steps backwards, Marcus then teased, "But how's your footwork?"

They both simultaneously step twice to the left before they attack each other with their melee weapons once more with them both able to block their attacks.

"You are no match for Loki, mercenary for I have class something which you lack desperately." The mercenary scoffs in response, "You don't need class in a fight, you just need to win." he said.

Marcus bows slightly, "I just add a bit Marcus Rapp pizzazz to spice things up a little." he teases.

The mercenary goes on the offence, spinning in a full circle with Loki managing to block the Marcus's sword that is closest to him but failing to block the second sword as the tip of the sharp blade cutting Loki's cheek causing a comparatively small three inch gash on his cheek.

"Ouch someone's just lost their shot at being on the runway anytime soon." Marcus cockily said to the God.

The trickster holds his Sceptre in one hand and his cheek is cupped over the wound, initially the cut seethes with pain before beginning to subside, he wipes his cheek and examines the red liquid on his fingertips and smirks angrily at the sword wielder.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood. NOBODY! Especially not some filthy Midguardian!" Loki yells with outrage.

"Hey this filthy Midguardian takes offence to that just put a plaster on it and stop being a pussy." The mercenary says as he prepares himself to fight again.

The God of Mischief now sick of playing these pathetic games decides to pull out a trick from up of his sleeve and makes a dozen clones of himself with them all quickly and closely moving around so to confuse Marcus as they were all grinning evilly at him.

"Yeah this is some freaky type bullshit going on. Is it weird that I sort of want them to break out into a musical number?" Marcus says.

A dozen Loki's circle him walking in the exact same motion and pace with even the most intricate details being precisely identical.

The Loki's then all summon small blades in their hands and close in on Marcus very suddenly as they start stabbing the shit out of him from all different directions eventually bringing Marcus to the floor continuing to slice and dice him on the floor.

After two minutes or so of constant stabbing, the Loki's all retreat still maintaining a circular formation around Marcus only taking two steps backwards, "Magnificent." they all exclaimed.

One of the Loki's stepped out and announced to the mutilated Marcus, "I know you're not dead Mr Rapp but you will serve better as my slave to battle against your planet's heroes."

Loki took his Sceptre and placed it to Deadpools chest like he had previously done with Barton, Selvig and all the S.H.I.E.L.D agents he had taken under his control.

However Marcus didn't submit as he had hoped so he tried again and pressed the sceptre to where Marcus's heart was but yet again it failed, he looked at the Sceptre.

"Huh, this usually works." Loki says confused expecting it to work.

"Super duper healing factor son, stops my brain from being corrupted." Marcus gleefully reveals as he recovers from his injuries.

Loki yells in anger as he goes to fire energy rays from his Sceptre at the downed Marcus yet something happens surprises Loki.

Marcus disappears right before his eyes.

Loki and his clones look around searching for the foul mouthed mercenary but have no success, "Where did he go?" He quietly mutters to himself.

Like a pantomime Marcus quietly yell, "HE'S BEHIND YOU!"

Loki snaps his body around and is met with a fist directly to the jaw sending him across the room and causing his clones to disappear from sight but more importantly sending his Sceptre out of his grip.

_________________________________