(014) Different Type Of Head

Steve started to explain the plan, "Alright, listen up

Steve started to explain the plan, "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Rapp is on a bit of a rampage so stay out of his way. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." he finished.

Hawkeye turned to Stark, "Wanna give me a lift?" he asked.

Iron Man walked up to Clint, "Right. Better clench up, Legolas."He grabbed Clint by the collar of his vest and lifts him up to the building.

Captain America then turns to the God of Thunder, "Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor spins Mjolnir around and flies up to the top of a building.

Steve turns to Natasha, "You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here."

Finally he turns to an eager yet frustrated looking green beast "And Hulk............ SMASH."

The gamma monster gave a devilishly evil smile as he leaped and began going what he did best which was smashing the shit out of the Chitauri with explosions coming out of the sky.

Meanwhile Marcus jumped down from the side of a building and did a roll then slid on the road and sliced the legs off of two Chitauri soldiers before stomping on their heads, destroying them.

Marcus picked up one of their guns and started firing several shots at the Chitauri obliterating them as blue rays of energy came out of the weapon.

Marcus gasped, "Oh I'm so keeping one of these!" he said grinning behind his mask.

Marcus saw Thor and Hulk on top of a leviathan and elected to join them, he then used super speed to run up to the leviathan.

The mercenary started ripping away at the creature's shell then throwing the large pieces at other Chitauri soldiers sending them plummeting to the street below.

"How could you fellas not invite me!?" Marcus said sounding mortified as he shot the Chitauri soldiers with large holes being created as Marcus used their own technology against them.

Hulk just grunted as he picked up two soldiers and smsshed them together creating a horrible 'SQUELCH' noise.

Marcus joked, "That's the first that I've seen in this book something go squelch" he said laughing.

Thor looked confused as he struck a soldier hard in the body, "What book are you speaking of Lord Rapp?" he questioned Deadpool.

"My book, don't worry Blondie it's an Earth thing." Marcus reassured before he drop kicked a Chitauri off of the Leviathan.

The mercenary stood next to Hulk as they looked at the last wave of Chitauri coming at them and said to him, "Human Javelin....... Throw Me!"

Hulk smiled and he really didn't need to be asked twice especially after their previous scrimmage.

Hulk somewhat aggressively grabbed Marcus with his big hands then launched him at the Chitauri, Marcus kept a pencil like position until he got close to the Chitauri when he pulled out his Katanas and extended his arms out wide.

Marcus made contact with the soldiers, decapitating several of them whilst the one he made contact with his skull flew straight off the Leviathan and forced in front of the worm like creature's massive head, killing it instantly.

"I prefer getting a different type of head but hey that's just me." Marcus said with a grimace.

The trio worked together and disabled the Leviathan, it lost power and it crashed through the front of a bank.

The trio jumped off of the dead beast and stood side by side with Hulk in the middle.

___________________________________