(018) Jack Daniels

Loki looks up from the floor holding his jaw which is almost instantly beginning to bruise, "W-what?" he stammers out

"Oh come on bruv, I thought you liked tricks. NEWS FLASH - DEADPOOL CAN TURN INVISIBLE, don't tend to use it very often because why deny people this." Marcus gestures to himself.

Loki scrambles desperately to his Sceptre but his legs are caught by The mercenary.

Marcus then brings the struggling Loki closer to him until he's eye level with him. Loki tries to squirm his way out of Marcus's grip however his attempts are futile.

It all goes silent as Marcus whispers threateningly, "I'm about to lay the smack down on your candy ass."

Loki's eyes widen slightly before he has a blank look on his face, "Oh fu-" before he can finish the sentence Marcus's begins to repeatedly smash the God of Mischief into the ground, denying the floor every time Loki makes contact with it.

Marcus then throws him onto Tony's bar then grabs the nearest bottle he can, Marcus holds Loki down cruelly by his neck before examines the bottle he picked up, "Huh Jack Daniel's, I guess the guy has good taste." he turns to Loki, "During bad times, some people try to drink their problems away, why don't you try that?"

The mercenary smashed the top of the bottle open and shoved the broken end into Loki's mouth forcing him to drink the alcohol, he was noticeably struggling with the alcohol pouring out of his mouth however Marcus didn't care in the slightest.

"Come on, how are you supposed to rule the world when you can barely hold your alcohol." Marcus said.

After the bottle was empty, the mercenary dragged Loki off of the bar and started repeatedly slamming the God's head onto the edge of it.

Loki's head was bleeding profusely and he was so out of it that he could barely walk, "I'm not gonna kill you because I'm pretty sure Mr Olympic Gold Archer and Thunderbird wants a go at you."

Marcus then placed Loki on a couple of steps with the God's body laying limply on it. Just as Loki was coming around he heard, "Nighty night Princess." and was knocked out by a brutal kick to the nose breaking it in the process.

"There's is no sweeter sound than that of bones breaking." The mercenary stated with a smirk behind his mask.

Deadpool grabbed Loki's Sceptre off the floor and ran out onto the Tower balcony

Marcus had enjoyed the show before him and quickly hopped up onto the roof to hand Natasha the sceptre.

Natasha was busy shooting several Chitauri soldiers out of the sky with her pistols, she clocked his presence and went over to him, "What took you so long oh great mercenary?" She sarcastically asked him.

"Yeah kicked the fuck out of Loki, you know my usual shit. Perhaps I've earned a reward for my work." he pointed to his cheek and tapped it a few times.

Natasha responded by yanking the sceptre out of his hand, "You'll get pregnant before that ever happens" she said jokingly.

"Challenge Accepted." Marcus stated proudly which made Natasha look at him as if he had just grown another head which for most people would be their worst nightmare to have two Marcus heads.

The mercenary's comm then went off as Natasha went over to close the portal, "I can close it, does anybody copy? I can shut it down." She stated quickly.

Down on the street Steve who was now joined by Thor and Clint immediately responded, "Do it NOW!" he shouted.

Natasha put the sceptre into the energy barrier and was about to close the portal however Marcus quickly knocked the sceptre out of her hands.

"What the fuck are you playing at Rapp?" Natasha scolded.

"You can't close it yet, there's a nuke coming this way right now, it's gonna go off in three minutes." Marcus uncharacteristically answered with panic.

Natasha's face dropped and she then sympathetically looked at Marcus,"Go." she quietly ordered.

__________________________________