(08) Boom!

Tony, Bruce, Thor, Natasha and Nick were all inside the lab discussing what was going on

"My decryption program should be done in a minute." Tony discreetly whispers to Bruce.

Fury's radio goes off.

"Director Fury...... Director Fury do you copy? It's Agent Hill."

Fury picks up his radio, "Go ahead Hill." he replies to his agent.

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk sir." Hill informs the Director.

Everyone's eyes turn to Bruce who feels immediately uncomfortable, Nick then responds, "I don't remember sending you in to talk to Loki, Hill." he says confused.

"It wasn't me Sir, Rapp was the one who found out. He told me he snuck in there after Agent Romanoff had spoken to him." Hill informs her superior, "I've sent Rapp your way now."

"Marcus you sneaky bastard." He says quietly before talking back to Agenf Hill, "Thank you Hill. Fury out." he ends.

"Now this is interesting." Tony says attracting everyone's attention, he flips around a large interactive screen, "What is Phase 2?" he questioned already knowing.

Steve walks in and drops a big fucking gun on the table, "Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D using the cube to make weapons." He answers before turning to Tony, "Sorry, the computer was taking a little long for my liking."

Nick tries to dig his way out of the large whole that is quickly being created, "We have everything on the Tesseract, does not mean we're building-"Before he can finish Tony cuts him off by showing a missile on the screen.

"I'm sorry Nick, what were you lying." Tony says angrily already stressed about Marcus.

Steve looks angrily at Fury, "Marcus was right Director Fury, the world might have changed but the people definitely haven't." he said remembering the conversation before.

Bruce turns to Natasha, "Did you know about this?" He aggressively points at her knowing she was the only S.H.I.E.L.D representative in the room.

Natasha was just as surprised as anyone else, "Actually I didn't know of this." she said looking at Fury.

Bruce then turns to Fury, "I want to know why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the Tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction." Bruce's anger is noticeably increasing.

Romanoff notices this, "Doctor Banner, I believe you should remove yourself from this environment." She advises the usually mellow doctor. She walks over to escort him out of the lab.

"No, no I was in Kolkata I was fairly well removed." Bruce said getting more angry.

"You heard what Rapp found out, Loki's manipulating you." Natasha tried.

Bruce looks unimpressed, a hint of betrayal in his eyes, "And you've been doing what exactly" he says.

"You didn't come here because I batted my eyelashes at you." Natasha says now standing by Bruce.

"Shit that's all you'd have needed to do to get me to come here." Someone jokes and they all look to see Marcus, in his red and black suit, standing in the doorframe, "Please tell me you're not fighting because if you were why wasn't I invited." he said faking an annoyed face.

"Marcus did you know about this?" Tony points to the screen showing the schematics for weapons to which Marcus shakes his head at.

"You've created a nuclear deterrent, because that always calms everything down." Tony sarcastically says.

Nick turns to Tony looking unimpressed, "Remind me again, how you made your fortunes, Stark."

Steve then chipped in, "I'm sure if Stark was still making weapons, he'd be neck deep-" he gets cut off by the man next to him.

Tony then stepped towards Cap looking offended, "Wait a second, how has this suddenly become about me?" he said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, isn't everything." Steve said with a snarky tone.

At this point everyone started arguing with each other with all the voices overlapping that it was almost impossible to understand what was being said. The only one staying quiet was Marcus.

Feeling as if this was the best moment to calm down everyone's commotion, Marcus yelled, "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! Christ I feel like someone's shitting in my ears!" he said rubbing his face looking up to find that everyone was ignoring him and still arguing with each other.

Marcus zoned out ignoring everyone and everything around him thinking about how his life had come to this point.

The mercenary glanced up only to come face to face with Bruce holding the staff.

Marcus always wanted to see the hulk in person but not in an enclosed area, "If your gonna hulk out can you give me a five minute warning." he says laughing slightly.

Bruce take a couple breaths, "I'm not gonna hulk out." he states putting the staff down.

Before anyone could say anything else, there was a huge explosion.

The explosion caused Marcus, Natasha and Bruce to fall down to the level below. Steve and Tony were stuck with each other whilst Thor and Fury were sent their separate ways.

__________________________________